Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I currently have an upgrade available for my phone and can't decide if I should upgrade now to the iPhone 7 Plus or wait until September to get the iPhone 8. The iPhone 8 is looking to be very re-vamped and pretty cool, but not sure if I really want to wait that long.

I currently have an iPhone 6 Plus (NOT the S model). My main reasons for wanting to upgrade now is speed, storage space and that slick new camera that is on the plus model. Plus, if I upgrade now, I can get a lot more when selling my current phone rather than waiting until September when it will be an additional generation back.

For all those Galaxy honks out there, I'm just not a fan. Switched to Galaxy a couple years ago and was not a fan. I just prefer how the iPhone functions better. To each their own...I don't have a problem with people that like Galaxy phones, just not my cup of tea.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Nothing wrong with current phone? Wait. Incremental improvements not worth the cost. Not as fun of answer but true.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Probably my biggest desire to upgrade now is the storage issue. My current phone only has 16GB and is always full. I always have to delete/print pictures and apps to make room for new apps or pictures.

With the 7 Plus I can get the 128 GB version and not have to worry about storage ever again. Plus I could finally put music on my phone...something I can't do at all right now.
teedubbya
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
Actually match seems like a rip off but maybe good for some
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Use iCloud

teedubbya wrote:



My iCloud is always full and don't want to pay for more space. Thought about using Google for all my pictures, but that still doesn't free up much space.
teedubbya
9 years ago
You just want a phone. It's emotional. No need to ask the question. Get it. But don't pretend.

Don't want to pay $12 a year but $1000 is cool.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

You just want a phone. It's emotional. No need to ask the question. Get it. But don't pretend.

Don't want to pay $12 a year but $1000 is cool.

teedubbya wrote:



With my upgrade it would only be a couple hundred bucks. The question isn't if I want to find a better solution for my storage needs but rather if I should upgrade now or wait for the next one.
teedubbya
9 years ago

With my upgrade it would only be a couple hundred bucks. The question isn't if I want to find a better solution for my storage needs but rather if I should upgrade now or wait for the next one.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




Marketing is a great thing. In reality it cost you more than that. But it's all good. I get that way too. You want it? Get it. No need to justify. Just don't pretend.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Go ahead and hate your neighbor,
Go ahead and cheat a friend,
Do it in the name of heaven,
You can justify it in the end.
There won't be any trumpets blowing
Come the judgment day,
On the bloody morning after
One tin soldier rides away... 😟
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
IOS sucks, Android is better.

Less hand holding, more power, more freedom.

Most importantly, less shenanigans for app reviews (they tend to deny apps that compete with their services).
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Get the "MINORITY REPORT" phone type
Used in CHICAGO...
WHERE TEENAGE MINORITIES CAN AFFORD
BETTER PHONES THAN ME.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

IOS sucks, Android is better.

Less hand holding, more power, more freedom.

Most importantly, less shenanigans for app reviews (they tend to deny apps that compete with their services).

bgz wrote:



Like I said, I tried Galaxy/Android and hated it. Just my personal opinion. I don't need to do anything overly fancy on my phone, so the iPhone is the perfect fit for my needs. No need to jailbreak or anything.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Seriously though, apple is getting pretty sloppy and greedy these days.

They tell their customers to be brave on their new design decisions...

Macbook pro only has a single port that requires an expensive dongle to hook up any devices to it.

They expect you to replace your devices every year and get offended if you don't.

Ya... fk apple.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
#15 bgz

+ INFINITY

APPLE WAS A F#CKING "**** my core customer"
Business design FROM THE GET GO!!!
Always has been..always will...
Making you buy EXPENSIVE..."changing every year"
New shiit...is for rich MORONS

APPLE LOVERS HAVE MORE MONEY THAN BRAINS
DrafterX
9 years ago
🤔
Will everyone with an Obama-phone have to give them back in a couple weeks..?? 🤔
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
^^^ NOT ME-ins'

I's likez me my ☎

Unless??
Barry FORCES LYING COMEY TO RETURN THE
$MILLION IN CASH THAT HIS SSG FELON THEIVING
AGENTS STOLE FROM MY HUT...

THEN, I'll go by a NEW SAMSUNG ANDROID
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Prayers sent.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
#19 T.G.

THANKS T.G.!!!

I really to need them!!!

If I get my money back???

I will pay for your ticket to LAS VEGAS,
HIRE 4 HOT AS H3LL thai-SPINNER GASH,
HOTEL SUITE AT THE BELLAGIO...
THEN A ROAD TRIP ....
TO...

W
A
I
T

F
O
R

I
T










THE ****'n...

G.R.O.T.T.O.

With the four HOT SPINNERS IN TOW !!!

Kinda like a reverse "SWINGERS" movie
Without VINCE VAUGHN, ONLY HOT GASH...
Users browsing this topic