Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Per my profile, this is my 500th post! Let's have a party!

500 in less than 2 months! Does this make me a posting whore?

[jester]

🍺
mikey1597
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

no

mikey1597 wrote:



Awesome, don't feel so bad now. Thanks!

Really though, I have greatly enjoyed my first two months here. Love all the banter! Great site with even better BOTL! Thanks for making me feel welcome!
mikey1597
9 years ago
Yoandy11
9 years ago
Hello Hank. I'm Yoandy v.2.0 from the year 2073. Through a combination of cybereugenics and tennis ball enemas I've been able to live for nearly 100 years without aging a second. And I'm way cooler than I used to be, as I'm sure you can tell from my sunglasses.

Anyway, I just wanted to warn you about a future event. Next summer, Z invites you and me on a camping trip. We both accept and I just have to say - best decision of our lives. Zero regrets. If anything, I'd say go ahead and have that extra glass of wine at the end of the night.

Happy 500th post!
victor809
9 years ago
Is this the new 500?
Nicar
9 years ago
No, it's the look at me thread!
itsawaldo
9 years ago

Is this the new 500?

victor809 wrote:



Ram approved?

Its not a celebration without cake!
MACS
9 years ago

No, it's the look at me thread!

Nicar wrote:



He gots a lot of 'em...
Nicar
9 years ago

He gots a lot of 'em...

MACS wrote:



Are we signing a NDA?
MACS
9 years ago

Are we signing a NDA?

Nicar wrote:



Non-disclosure agreement?
Nicar
9 years ago
We do know the plans for his tubador....
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Yoandy11
9 years ago
where the hell did I go? I didn't answer the payphone at the gas station, but if the cuban cyborgs got me, then I shouldn't technically exi
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

We do know the plans for his tubador....

Nicar wrote:



Only in your dreams... Did some searching and confirmed my idea is a wiener! I'm gonna be rich!

[sarcasm]
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

He gots a lot of 'em...

MACS wrote:



Hey now, I have only had a couple totally worthless threads...let's not get ahead of ourselves.
[ram27bat]
Ram27
9 years ago

Ram approved? 👎

Its not a celebration without cake!

itsawaldo wrote:


tamapatom
9 years ago
With whipped cream?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

👎

Ram27 wrote:



BOOOO!
Users browsing this topic