Poll Question: Do you like Yoandy10 or Yoandy11 better? (Poll is closed)
Speyside
9 years ago
Thought this could be funny.
dstieger
9 years ago
my funny bone is broken
delta1
9 years ago
They're both dreamy... leaning towards the fashionable sun-glasses, but his "borgasm" is kinda worrisome...what to do...
Speyside
9 years ago
Would you prefer humorous, or maybe your humerus is broken too?
tamapatom
9 years ago
Yolanda 11 has better grammar and spelling but Yolanda 10 has a special edginess. Decisions.

I'm going to go with the latest model, though I can't wait for version 12 as I have heard that some of the persistently annoying features will be fixed.
MACS
9 years ago
Who are they?
Speyside
9 years ago
Check the bit coins thread MACS.
sd72
9 years ago
I voted 11 because he's older and theoretically wiser with hindsight.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Do I have to wait for 18 to go camping?

I'm so confused right now 😟
sd72
9 years ago
No. Unless your worried about adding an underage charge to the plethora of other charges you're racking up.
dstieger
9 years ago
lol.....We'll just call ya Father ZRX
ZRX1200
9 years ago
If he's old enough to buy bread, he's old enough to give

Mother Mary, full of grace
MACS
9 years ago

Check the bit coins thread MACS.

Speyside wrote:



Meh. Too much reading to do there.

So the clif notes is some noob tried to solicit bit coins for cigars we pretty much all have the ability to buy ourselves without the hassle of a middle man... and we're giving him the attention of his own poll, why??

(rhetorical, I don't really care)
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

If he's old enough to buy bread, he's old enough to give

Mother Mary, full of grace

ZRX1200 wrote:



If he's old enough to buy bit coins, he's old enough to lick your...
DrafterX
9 years ago

Meh. Too much reading to do there.

MACS wrote:




I let that one go too... didn't feel like trying to catch up... 😟
jjanecka
9 years ago
I always take satisfaction in knowing that no matter how bad I suck there are people far more pathetic than myself.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
^ actually got a chuckle out of this one 😃
tamapatom
9 years ago

I let that one go too... didn't feel like trying to catch up... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


We learned a lot about you and TW in that thread however.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

We learned a lot about you and TW in that thread however.

tamapatom wrote:



Ya, I was surprised to find out TW and Drafter can't touch themselves without folding first.

Learn something new every day.
corey sellers
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic