frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
heading out of the Greater Boston area early Sunday morning for a much needed vacation. Work stress has been a real challenge for my health, time to recharge the batteries while I decompress. I may be found here Saturday, but that could be it for seven days.

My plan (I've done this successfully several times at this location):
1) collapse on the best beach in the world...Grace Bay, Providenciales
2) drinks and cigar
3) clean up and relax with more drinks
4) enjoy dinner and drinks at a world class restaurant
5) enjoy more drinks and a cigar on the terrace or at the bar by the pool or on the beach
6) sleep
7) rinse and repeat

I may be able to check in here but if not, your loss!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Have fun Frank! Get back safe and sound so you can rest up for the deep sea herf!
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
and Drafter, this time no one will know my hotel info so you'll have to drink that bottle of bubbly!
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Have fun Frank! Get back safe and sound so you can rest up for the deep sea herf!

opelmanta1900 wrote:


in real life, I would love to be there bud. You gonna love MACS.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I refuse to accept reality... can't wait to see you in May!

seriously though, have a blast on the beach... throw a fishing line if you get a chance!
MACS
9 years ago

in real life, I would love to be there bud. You gonna love MACS.

frankj1 wrote:



Hey, whoa! That was sposta be our little secret. I don't put out for just anyone, dude.
delta1
9 years ago
cough...

Enjoy Frank, no need to waste time "cleaning up"...just relax and sit down wind...
tamapatom
9 years ago
Enjoy before they ruin the place..things changing too fast out there.
mikey1597
9 years ago
dharbolt
9 years ago
Have fun frank. Sounds like a blast.
Speyside
9 years ago
Sounds like a great week Frank! I hope and expect you will have a wonderful time.
jespear
9 years ago

heading out of the Greater Boston area early Sunday morning for a much needed vacation. Work stress has been a real challenge for my health, time to recharge the batteries while I decompress. I may be found here Saturday, but that could be it for seven days.

My plan (I've done this successfully several times at this location):
1) collapse on the best beach in the world...Grace Bay, Providenciales
2) drinks and cigar
3) clean up and relax with more drinks
4) enjoy dinner and drinks at a world class restaurant
5) enjoy more drinks and a cigar on the terrace or at the bar by the pool or on the beach
6) sleep
7) rinse and repeat

I may be able to check in here but if not, your loss!

frankj1 wrote:



Is that a "topless" beach ?
If so . . . we want pictures.

Seriously though . . . You guys have a GREAT time !
It's not Wildwood NJ, but I guess it will do.
deadeyedick
9 years ago
Make sure you have papers. No more "wet feet, dry feet" for you.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Have fun!

I may send a friend to visit you with
A message....He lives very near there with
A nice boat....
He is Jamaican.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

Is that a "topless" beach ?
If so . . . we want pictures.

jespear wrote:



You want topless photos of Frank?

You are one sick puppy.
jespear
9 years ago

You want topless photos of Frank?

You are one sick puppy.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



I wouldn't mind topless pictures of Frank . . . It's the bottomless ones that I'd steer clear of.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Have fun Frank..!! 🍺
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Is that a "topless" beach ?
If so . . . we want pictures.

jespear wrote:



You want...
t Gerbil beat me to it.
tailgater
9 years ago

I wouldn't mind topless pictures of Frank . . . It's the bottomless ones that I'd steer clear of.

jespear wrote:



Frank doesn't go bottomless on the beach.
The sand gets too hot.


(I can hear Caren laughing already)


🇨🇮
crgcpro
9 years ago
Have a great time Frank!

I will be here three weeks from yesterday for Super Bowl weekend.

http://www.hardrockhotelpuntacana.com/rooms-and-suites.htm 

I'm thinking about visiting La Flor Dominicana while I am there to see what the deal is with the Small Batch VII release!

Users browsing this topic