teedubbya
9 years ago
Clean out your pm so I can respond.
DrafterX
9 years ago
sd72
9 years ago
So you guys banter back and forth on here 18 hours a day, and PM? Maybe you should get a duplex.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

So you guys banter back and forth on here 18 hours a day, and PM? Maybe you should get a duplex.

sd72 wrote:


I was thinking more like a suite at the Holiday Inn....
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ya.. we talk about you guys behind your backs all the time.... 😟
sd72
9 years ago
TW has moobs, and drafter looks knocked up. Who's the daddy?
teedubbya
9 years ago
See what I mean drafter? And what you said about SD72 is right on the money.
MACS
9 years ago

Ya.. we talk about you guys behind your backs all the time.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Only good stuffs, tho, right? 😰
teedubbya
9 years ago
Drafters having my baby, what a beautiful way to show how much he loves me

He's havin my baybee....[whistle]
DrafterX
9 years ago
MACS
9 years ago
I don't think punchin' a grumpy counts as giving birth... though it prolly feels that way sometimes. [gonzo]
DrafterX
9 years ago
I'd never punch Grumpy... 🤐
JadeRose
9 years ago

So you guys banter back and forth on here 18 hours a day, and PM? Maybe you should get a duplex.

sd72 wrote:





I was thinking shitter stall at the bath house
DrafterX
9 years ago
That doesn't surprise me. .. 😟
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Who hasn't ****** Drafter???
JadeRose
9 years ago
I've heard those stall walls have holes in them so you can smile and wave at each other
plinytheelder
9 years ago

I've heard those stall walls have holes in them so you can smile and wave at each other

JadeRose wrote:



If you're smiling while its waving at you, you might have to get a bigger closet 😳
Users browsing this topic