frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
still play for the Steelers?
Been watching all night and ain't seen him yet...


GO PATS!!!
shaun341
9 years ago
2 very one sided games today
MACS
9 years ago

2 very one sided games today

shaun341 wrote:



Indeed.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
got home from Turks around 5:30, a lesser man would be in bed by now preparing for work...but I am an Alpha Male, like Whistlebritches and Tailgater and probably RRRRRRmann (new guy) and 98.2% of the Patriots...and I am now searching for a victory cigar.

Feel free to join me, I plan to ash a Punch petit coronations, not a 2010 like earlier in the vacation week, but a 2015 from duty free at da airport today.

Revenge Bowl on deck.

RMAN4443
9 years ago

got home from Turks around 5:30, a lesser man would be in bed by now preparing for work...but I am an Alpha Male, like Whistlebritches and Tailgater and probably RRRRRRmann (new guy) and 98.2% of the Patriots...and I am now searching for a victory cigar.

Feel free to join me, I plan to ash a Punch petit coronations, not a 2010 like earlier in the vacation week, but a 2015 from duty free at da airport today.

Revenge Bowl on deck.

frankj1 wrote:


3:30 am just got home from Pats /Steelers game about a half hour ago.......smoked a Perdomo Lot 23 to celebrate the Patriots record breaking 9th SB appearance.........Go Pats!!!!! 🇨🇮
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

3:30 am just got home from Pats /Steelers game about a half hour ago.......smoked a Perdomo Lot 23 to celebrate the Patriots record breaking 9th SB appearance.........Go Pats!!!!! 🇨🇮

RMAN4443 wrote:


Brockton kids be tough.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

got home from Turks around 5:30, a lesser man would be in bed by now preparing for work...but I am an Alpha Male, like Whistlebritches and Tailgater and probably RRRRRRmann (new guy) and 98.2% of the Patriots...and I am now searching for a victory cigar.

Feel free to join me, I plan to ash a Punch petit coronations, not a 2010 like earlier in the vacation week, but a 2015 from duty free at da airport today.

Revenge Bowl on deck.

frankj1 wrote:



Opened a new box of Tat Verocu #4's and a new bottle of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof,136 proof and not hot at all just delicious and dangerous........a sipper for sure

Go Patriot's
Users browsing this topic