Mithrandir
9 years ago
Multi talented actress pioneer......****** Van **** did very well choosing her as main actress in his show................

She turned the world on with her smile🇨🇮
Mithrandir
9 years ago
I guess i should have written Richard Van Richardike
rfenst
9 years ago

Multi talented actress pioneer......****** Van **** did very well choosing her as main actress in his show................

She turned the world on with her smile🇨🇮

Mithrandir wrote:



Bye, Bye
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Bye, Bye

rfenst wrote:




Bye bye??? what because we've become so F'n PC you cannot even say a persons REAL name without it being sensored...SADDDDDDD

Oh and good bye and RIP Mary....I concur Mith, she was perfect in that role.


Multi talented actress pioneer......****** Van **** did very well choosing her as main actress in his show................

She turned the world on with her smile🇨🇮

Mithrandir wrote:





Mebbe you should have used Pen*s Van P*ssyeater instead....mebbe 🌫
DrafterX
9 years ago

Bye bye??? what because we've become so F'n PC you cannot even say a persons REAL name without it being sensored...SADDDDDDD
]

TMCTLT wrote:




Well, we wouldn't want to offend all the childrens that frequent this website.... nobody ever thinks about the childrens... 😞
MACS
9 years ago
Dick Van Dyke.

Rest peacefully Mary Tyler Moore...
teedubbya
9 years ago

Dick Van Dyke.

Rest peacefully Mary Tyler Moore...

MACS wrote:




I heard he preffered deke von lesbo
Mithrandir
9 years ago

I heard he preffered deke von lesbo

teedubbya wrote:



Now that thar is funny🇨🇮
Gene363
9 years ago
RIP Mary Tyler Moore
JadeRose
9 years ago

I heard he preffered deke von lesbo

teedubbya wrote:





Schlong Van Rugmuncher
JadeRose
9 years ago
Lol ^^^ That works
Users browsing this topic