fishinguitarman
9 years ago
The is NE -3... Who you bettin on?
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
Already on there. Just wanted everyone else's opinion
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
Already on there. Just wanted everyone else's opinion
Nicar
9 years ago
I'd bet against you!
mikey1597
9 years ago

The is NE -3... Who you bettin on?

fishinguitarman wrote:



I'm bettin you cant watch the game without takin a nap during halftime!
DrafterX
9 years ago
chazbo
9 years ago
Just got back from Las Vegas and everyone has been betting on the Patriots and the line hasn't moved yet so that is telling me Vegas is thinking the Falcons are going to win. Of all the Super Bowls NE have won(I think 😎 6 have been by only 3 points. Brady and Bellicheck are the best in the game but it's all about the money.
If you are betting the game go lightly. I myself like the under(59). It's crazy how many prop bets they have out in Vegas that you can wager on the game.
Chazbo
DrafterX
9 years ago
I'm leaning towards Atlanta myself.. not sure I want to bet tho... 😟
TMCTLT
9 years ago

I'm bettin you cant watch the game without takin a nap during halftime!

mikey1597 wrote:




That's a pretty safe bet Mikey....Feelin any better?

I think / hope Atl. wins 🌫
Buckwheat
9 years ago
From a betting stand point Atlanta is a better bet.

PS Chazbo you need to review your data on New England and their SB record. I do agree that the under is a good bet. 🌫
chazbo
9 years ago
My bad buckwheat, Patriots 6 SB apperearances 4 were a 3pts game and the other two were 4pts.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
Pats will win.

🇨🇮
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
U old peckerhead!
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
Tnx Chaz....at least 1 intelligent reply
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
$20 sez... Ballechick CHEATS AT LEAST ONE TIME.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
$50 sez...TIGER WOODS rents a private box and pays $$$ for the cameras to zoom in and ram home the fact That he's richer than FGM.
fishinguitarman
9 years ago

$50 sez...TIGER WOODS rents a private box and pays $$$ for the cameras to zoom in and ram home the fact That he's richer than FGM.

Mr. Jones wrote:





A LOT richer!
fishinguitarman
9 years ago
OK so nobody is bettin on the super bowl?
Users browsing this topic