frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
How 'bout them Pats???!!!
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

How 'bout them Pats???!!!

frankj1 wrote:



I could feel the thunder 425 miles north of the game.When we tied them up 28 all NRG Stadium probably heard me..........I was screaming "WE GOT THIS....WE GOT THIS".Pat's had all the momentum at that moment.Winning the OT toss just icing on the cake.

Vegas odds have the Pat's 5/1 to win SuperBowl 52,Cowboys at 8/1.............double digits from that point on.Vegas showing no love for the Dirty Birds at all.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I could feel the thunder 425 miles north of the game.When we tied them up 28 all NRG Stadium probably heard me..........I was screaming "WE GOT THIS....WE GOT THIS".Pat's had all the momentum at that moment.Winning the OT toss just icing on the cake.

Vegas odds have the Pat's 5/1 to win SuperBowl 52,Cowboys at 8/1.............double digits from that point on.Vegas showing no love for the Dirty Birds at all.

Whistlebritches wrote:


and you won your Vegas bet this year, right?
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

and you won your Vegas bet this year, right?

frankj1 wrote:



Yes Sir..........paid out $350.Dropped a hundred bones on the Pat's and a hundred on the Raiders so I'm up $150.Think I'll just drop it all on the Pat's next year.5/1 is better odds than I got last year.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
get sumptin nice for the Mrs...
and sign the card, "with love, Tom"
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

get sumptin nice for the Mrs...
and sign the card, "with love, Tom"

frankj1 wrote:



LOL.............Valentine's Day is right around the corner
Users browsing this topic