DrafterX
9 years ago
delta1
9 years ago
Pork belly, ham hocks and navy beans, collard greens, fried catfish, hush puppies, red beans and rice, sweet potato pie, peach cobbler, barbecue meats
DrafterX
9 years ago
I could sure use some soul foods about now... 😟
elRopo
9 years ago
Last night's dinner: Fried shrimp, hush puppy's, red beans, Cole slaw, gumbo and fried potatoes mmmmm life is good!
Abrignac
9 years ago
Red beans & rice, fried pork chops and homemade cornbread (not Jiffy).
DrafterX
9 years ago
A Puerto Rican family I used to hang with made fried thin sliced porkchops with beans and rice.. best I ever had... I've tried to match the spices but haven't figured it out yet... 😟
danmdevries
9 years ago

Pork belly, ham hocks and navy beans, collard greens, fried catfish, hush puppies, red beans and rice, sweet potato pie, peach cobbler, barbecue meats

delta1 wrote:



This is it. But I don't like sweets, so scratch the sweet potatoes and peach cobbler. But they are tasty.

Had smoked turkey chili, homemade cornbread, and collard greens for dinner tonight. 🍺
corey sellers
9 years ago
Fried pork chops black eye peas any kind of green some hoe cakes tomatoes and rice now that's a meal
Nicar
9 years ago

A Puerto Rican family I used to hang with made fried thin sliced porkchops with beans and rice.. best I ever had... I've tried to match the spices but haven't figured it out yet... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Makes me think of some plantains...and some pork roast that had tons of garlic put into it before roasting...

time to go find me some food...
Abrignac
9 years ago

A Puerto Rican family I used to hang with made fried thin sliced porkchops with beans and rice.. best I ever had... I've tried to match the spices but haven't figured it out yet... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



I found a blend of Puerto Rican spices. Hopefully, I saved it on my laptop. If I can find it, I'll post it.
jjanecka
9 years ago
A human foot and a cellar door
Users browsing this topic