DrafterX
9 years ago
Speyside
9 years ago
Where do you see that drafter? I am on the mobile site and do not see that.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
So that means these posts aren't real and we can say whatever we want?



SvenR's momma wears combat boots!
Platinum!
Drafter is a big poopy head!
jjanecka
9 years ago
Hey cmon leave Drafter alone. He is a good man and a very proud Mexican. We all know that.
Just Relax
9 years ago
Maybe it's Drafter specific for a comment about bidding yesterday? Seems like a long time out...
DrafterX
9 years ago
It was a big yellow banner across da top of the page.... It's gone now.. Maybe I had an old cookie or somethin... 🤔
dharbolt
9 years ago
Mescaline is a hell of a drug...
jjanecka
9 years ago
You've been eating the peyote again haven't you..?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I may have seen the future... 😟
dstieger
9 years ago
been a real long time since we had a dramatic forum change....maybe its coming....could be fun again
DrafterX
9 years ago
I bet they found CROS... 🍺
gummy jones
9 years ago
drafter = chicken little
victor809
9 years ago
Drafter ate an old cookie?

.....
.....
.....


Is everyone just going to leave that there?
dstieger
9 years ago



Is everyone just going to leave that there?

victor809 wrote:




yep...he can have it....prolly sat there under the couch for a couple months
DrafterX
9 years ago
I saw what I saw damnit..!! 😠
tamapatom
9 years ago
Ground control to Major X.........Ground control to Major X.......
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I saw what I saw damnit..!! 😠

DrafterX wrote:



I saw it too...you aren't alone.
dstieger
9 years ago
now, we just need jonesy
jjanecka
9 years ago
It only becomes a conspiracy after three confirmations.
Users browsing this topic