Buckwheat
9 years ago
A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife looks over at him and asks the question....

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"

WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of course I do.."

WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry? "

HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurt look)

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)

WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"

HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."

WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."

WIFE: "Would you give her my jewellery?"

HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."

WIFE: "Would you take her golfing with you?

HUSBAND: "Yes, those are always good times."

WIFE: "Would she use my clubs?

HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: -- silence --

HUSBAND: "Chit."



A minister was seated on a plane bound from
Hong Kong to the US with a stopover in Honolulu ...
After the stopover a crusty old soldier
boarded and as fate would have it he was
seated next to the minister.
After the plane was airborne, to
continue on it’s journey,
drink orders were taken.
The Flight Attendant asked the soldier if he
wanted a drink? The soldier asked for Rum & Coke,
which was prepared and placed before him.
The flight attendant then asked the
minister if he would like a drink.
He replied in disgust.....

"I'd rather be savagely raped by a dozen
whores than let liquor touch my lips."
The old soldier then handed his drink
back to the attendant and said,

"Me too, I didn't know
we had a choice."


My life completely changed after I learned Morse Code.
Last night, for example, I couldn't fall asleep because the rain kept telling me to go F myself.


A new recruit writes home from Marine boot camp:

Dear Ma and Pa:

I am well. Hope you are. Tell Brother Walt and Brother Elmer the Marine Corps beats working for old man Minch by a mile. Tell them to join up quick before all of the places are filled.

I was restless at first because you get to stay in bed till nearly 6 a.m. But I am getting so I like to sleep late. Tell Walt and Elmer all you do before breakfast is smooth your cot, and shine some things. No hogs to slop, feed to pitch, mash to mix, wood to split, fire to lay. Practically nothing.

Men got to shave but it is not so bad, there’s warm water. Breakfast is strong on trimmings like fruit juice, cereal, eggs, bacon, etc., but kind of weak on chops, potatoes, ham, steak, fried eggplant, pie and other regular food, but tell Walt and Elmer you can always sit by the two city boys that live on coffee. Their food, plus yours, holds you until noon when you get fed again. It’s no wonder these city boys can’t walk much.

We go on “route marches,” which the platoon sergeant says are long walks to harden us. If he thinks so, it’s not my place to tell him different. A “route march” is about as far as to our mailbox at home. Then the city guys get sore feet and we all ride back in trucks.

The sergeant is like a school teacher. He nags a lot. The Captain is like the school board. Majors and colonels just ride around and frown. They don’t bother you none.

This next will kill Walt and Elmer with laughing. I keep getting medals for shooting. I don’t know why. The bulls-eye is near as big as a chipmunk head and don’t move, and it ain’t shooting at you like the Higgett boys at home. All you got to do is lie there all comfortable and hit it. You don’t even load your own cartridges. They come in boxes.

Then we have what they call hand-to-hand combat training. You get to wrestle with them city boys. I have to be real careful though, they break real easy. It ain’t like fighting with that ole bull at home. I’m about the best they got in this except for that Tug Jordan from over in Silver Lake . I only beat him once. He joined up the same time as me, but I’m only 5’6″ and 130 pounds and he’s 6’8″ and near 300 pounds dry.

Be sure to tell Walt and Elmer to hurry and join before other fellers get onto this setup and come stampeding in.

Your loving daughter,

Alice
DrafterX
9 years ago
Gene363
cameroon
9 years ago
itsawaldo
9 years ago
Change golf clubs to shotgun and that would be me, my GF is left handed.
Abrignac
9 years ago
So Little Johnny's teacher is warned at the beginning of the school year not to ever make a bet with Johnny unless she is absolutely sure she will win it.

One day in class, Johnny raises his hand and says "teacher, I'll bet you $50 I can guess what color your underwear is."

She replies, "okay, meet me after class and we'll settle it." But before class ends, she goes to the restroom and removes her panties.

After class is over and the students clear out, Johnny makes his guess. "Blue." "Nope.

You got it wrong," she says as she lifts her skirt to reveal she isn't wearing any underwear.

"Well come with me out to my dads car, he's waiting for me, and I'll get you the money."

She follows him out. When they get to the car she informs his dad that he got the bet wrong and that she showed Johnny that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

His dad exclaims: "That little moth.. ****..! He bet me $100 this morning that he'd see your pu..y before the end of the day!"
TMCTLT
9 years ago


Thank you Julian and Anthony....I LMAO @ both!!!!! =d>
Abrignac
9 years ago
A beautiful woman loves to garden, but can't seem to get her tomatoes to turn red.

She asks her neighbor, "What do you do to get your tomatoes red?"

He replies, "Twice a day I stand in front of my tomato garden and expose myself. My tomatoes turn red from blushing so much."

The woman decides to do the same thing. So twice a day for two weeks she exposes herself to the garden

Her neighbor asks, "How did it go? Did you tomatoes turn red?"

"No," she replies, "but my cucumbers are enormous."
Abrignac
9 years ago
Two West Virginia hicks get married and spend their honeymoon in a local motel.

Right before they consummate the marriage, the women says, "Be gentle, I'm a virgin."

The man is visibly upset and storms off to his family's home.

He tells them what happened and his dad says, "If she isn't good enough for her own family, she sure as hell isn't good enough for you!"
dstieger
9 years ago
I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a ****zu
Abrignac
9 years ago
How do you circumcise a redneck?

Kick his sister in the chin!
dstieger
9 years ago
A seal walks into a club...
Abrignac
9 years ago
Little Red Riding Hood went to her grandma's house and found her laying in bed.

Little Red Riding Hood said, ''Grandma, what big eyes you have!''

Grandma: ''The better to see you with, my dear.''

Little Red Riding Hood: ''Grandma, what big ears you have!''

Grandma: "The better to hear you with, my dear.''

Little Red Riding Hood: ''Grandma, what a big mouth you have!''

Grandma: ''Of course I do, have you seen Grandpa's d**k?!?''
Abrignac
9 years ago
A guy asks for a tattoo of a $100 bill on his ****.

Curious, the tattoo artist asks him why he would possibly want that.

He replies, "Three reasons: I like to play with my money, I like to watch my money grow, and $100 seems to be the only thing my wife will blow these days."
dstieger
9 years ago
A couple of women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The first of the twosome teed-off and watched in horror as the ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. Indeed, the ball hit one of the men and he immediately clasped his hands together at his crotch, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony. The woman rushed down to the man and immediately began to apologize. She then explained that she was a physical therapist and offered to help ease his "pain."

"Please allow me to help, I am a physical therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd just allow me!" She told him earnestly. "Ummph, oooh, nnnoo, I'll be alright...I'll be fine in a few minutes," he replied as he remained in the fetal position still clasping his hands together at his crotch.

The woman takes it upon herself to begin to "ease his pain". She began to massage his groin.

After a few moments she asked, "does that feel better?" The man looked up at her and replied, "yes, that feels pretty good ... but my thumb still hurts like hell!"
delta1
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic