ovid
  • ovid
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
9 years ago
My pro Trump creds are well established I voted for him in the primaries and the general election. I think he's doing exactly what he said so no one should be surprised. But I can't agree with his taking the chairman of the joint chiefs and the director of national intelligence off the national security council. Can someone explain the wisdom of that move?
fiddler898
9 years ago
Maybe their replacement Fat Bannon needs two chairs?
rfenst
9 years ago

Maybe their replacement Fat Bannon needs two chairs?

fiddler898 wrote:


LOL.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Where did the deplorable with stale tobacco come from and why hasn't Cameroon renamed him ovary yet ?
Speyside
9 years ago
Someone hasn't said a mean word to you, yet you feel it is necessary to call him a deplorable? Also Ovid was a Roman poet who lived during the reign of Augustus.
Abrignac
9 years ago

Someone hasn't said a mean word to you, yet you feel it is necessary to call him a deplorable? Also Ovid was a Roman poet who lived during the reign of Augustus.

Speyside wrote:




Surely you didn't expect anything coherent from the bridge shade dweller?
Brewha
9 years ago

My pro Trump creds are well established I voted for him in the primaries and the general election. I think he's doing exactly what he said so no one should be surprised. But I can't agree with his taking the chairman of the joint chiefs and the director of national intelligence off the national security council. Can someone explain the wisdom of that move?

ovid wrote:


Pay no attention to the man standing behind the curtain......
ovid
  • ovid
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
9 years ago
Yes!
Proud to have read the classics!
ovid
  • ovid
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
9 years ago
Yes!
Proud to have read the classics!
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
I doubly can't agree
ovid
  • ovid
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
9 years ago
Sorry. My Parkinson's sometimes results in double clicks
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
He's just used to
"Hiring and firing" peoples'...

He runs nothing....

His kids and minions do all that....
Once all the positions are filled...

He'll just GO golfing more than BARRY
AND HANG AT
"The KEY MARGO CLUB"....
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I also heard from a ....

V
E
R
Y

Good
Source....

That

BROADRICK CRAWFORD HAS HIM
BY THE NADS....
frankj1
9 years ago
Highway Patrol!
dstieger
9 years ago
There's an open seat available
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
#14 ^^^ frankj1

B.I.N.G.O. !!! DUDE....
tonygraz
9 years ago
Didn't Broderick die from overeating ?
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Didn't Broderick die from overeating ?

tonygraz wrote:





No...I think that was Michael Moore :-"
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
No, Mama Cass!!!
frankj1
9 years ago
If Mama Cass shared her sammich with Karen Carpenter, they'd both be alive today...too soon? too late?
Users browsing this topic