frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I know no one is watching cuz of the expected lefty politicizing...

But James Corden is a great, well rounded entertainer, funny, can dance, can sing (love his karioci carpool) and there has been some phenomenal performances.

Now. I can't see myself buying a Bruno Mars album, but this kid is unreal. Just did Prince's Let's Go Crazy, and it was tremendous.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
how do you spell karioci?
MACS
9 years ago
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
obrigado bruddah.

did I mention the the show has raised the bar for televised cleavage?
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
it's the music mo fos!
deadeyedick
9 years ago
meh

A few talented people and a whole bunch of monkeys in gold chains jumping around spewing.
dstieger
9 years ago
quit watching grammys long before I thought it had anything opposing my politics...I'd tired of the pop-ness of the awards long before the early 80's...but when Christopher Cross won an album award.....the same year that The Wall and London Calling were released...well....Who, Doors, Jimi, Zep.....all won zip, nada...except maybe some late liftetime booby prize
qmech
9 years ago
Grammies mine passed away years ago..
Q
PS The politics do not bother me ... The music promoted often does ... Let's see the who will win this year....
mikey1597
9 years ago

Grammies mine passed away years ago..
Q
PS The politics do not bother me ... The music promoted often does ... Let's see the who will win this year....

qmech wrote:




I won cuz I didnt watch the schitt!!
TMCTLT
9 years ago

I won cuz I didnt watch the schitt!!

mikey1597 wrote:




+1 Mikey!!!!
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Bleech...WGAF.

Did Kayne make an ass of himself because Booty Butt didn't win something?
dstieger
9 years ago
Didn't watch, but NPR did play some clip of Adele praising her...almost apologizing for beating her...I thought it sounded rather classy
MACS
9 years ago

I won cuz I didnt watch the schitt!!

mikey1597 wrote:


Yup.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
When I was a kid, Jethro Tull won the Heavy Metal award instead of Metallica....I knew it was a show for corporate shills.

KMFPWA Grammys.
qmech
9 years ago
Heavy sarcasm intended Mickey...
Q
qmech
9 years ago
That is the comment "Let's see who will win this year.."
Q
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
oy vey!
I said I wouldn't be buying a cd, and I didn't care who "wins", but there was some talent flashed about.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Frank, I've been reading every post you make in an obscenely flamboyant Jewish voice recently and I have to admit you are histerical.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
even the Frankie Tripod shtick?
Users browsing this topic