tailgater
9 years ago
Just hired Claude Julien for head coach!!

That's some awesome sauce for fans of the original 6.
Love building up those rivalries.

Claude was coach of Montreal back in early 2000s, then brought the Bruins to Lord Stanley's Altar before being unceremoniously released last week. Now he's back in his native Canada and coaching le Habitants.

Fun stuff!
JGKAMIN
9 years ago
Claude is a decent guy and good coach while Therrien is a total tool.
tailgater
9 years ago
Fun fact:
Claude Julien has now replaced Michel Therrien TWICE as head coach of the Canadiens.
Both times in mid season!

Say it ain't so, Clau.
Say it ain't so.


jjanecka
9 years ago
Hopfully that means I can wear my Habs jersey out in public again.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

Hopfully that means I can wear my Habs jersey out in public again.

jjanecka wrote:




Get real. Wear a Leafs shirt instead. At least they have a team to build on.

🇨🇮
teedubbya
9 years ago
I liked his older movies but as he got older he kinda sucked
DrafterX
9 years ago
The Skoal guy..?? 😕
tailgater
9 years ago
Jean Claude Julien.
His karate chops were so legendary they named thinly sliced vegetables after him.

frankj1
9 years ago
does this stuff just pop into your head?
DrafterX
9 years ago
The mind is a terrible thing.... 😟
tailgater
9 years ago

does this stuff just pop into your head?

frankj1 wrote:



I'd blame somebody else if I could.
tailgater
9 years ago
And **** the Jets!
MACS
9 years ago

And **** the Jets!

tailgater wrote:



Both NY and Winnipeg, right?
frankj1
9 years ago

Both NY and Winnipeg, right?

MACS wrote:


but not West Side Story
tailgater
9 years ago
Maria never butt fumbled.
frankj1
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Take off, eh?
Users browsing this topic