runfaster
9 years ago


What happened to the size of the cigar in the description?...Size matters!
MACS
9 years ago
If nobody has told you yet... you don't have the clearance, or the need to know.

Move along...
frankj1
9 years ago
calling Brother Cameroon...Brother Cameroon, call on line one.
runfaster
9 years ago


If that's all you got to say (nothing of interest), you can go back to playing with the dog.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Ooooooooooo he sure got MACS

BURN!!!!!!
MACS
9 years ago
Jokes on him... I got a cat.

I already played with her... it's why she's all greasy. 😰
8trackdisco
9 years ago

What happened to the size of the cigar in the description?...Size matters!

runfaster wrote:



Apparently you don't understand technology.

CBid just went through a software upgrade.

C'mon, man.
frankj1
9 years ago
6.5 years?
and this is your first issue?
Boring boy.

Go back, regroup,and bring some high end entertainment, or be gone.
Beretta61
9 years ago
I'm sure Runfaster is like me. We occasionally peek into these forums only to find them full of ambiguous and condescending rhetoric. The man ( I assume) asks a valid question. I too would like to know what's going on with the sizes so if someone can actually share what's happening that would be great. If not, that's cool too. Continue on...
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

I'm sure Runfaster is like me. We occasionally peek into these forums only to find them full of ambiguous and condescending rhetoric. The man ( I assume) asks a valid question. I too would like to know what's going on with the sizes so if someone can actually share what's happening that would be great. If not, that's cool too. Continue on...

Beretta61 wrote:


Hi...
There have been a few threads addressing the recent issues this site has been experiencing.
Therein lies the information you seek, which is, cbid did "site maintenance"...............and their not quite ready for prime time web team goofed up a bit.
I believe things are almost back to normal..

Now as far as us Forum members being ambiguous and condescending?
Keep in mind................this is 5th grade.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Cello on or off?
Beretta61
9 years ago
Thanks King.
Beretta61
9 years ago
Thanks King.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
blah, blah, blah
cameroon
9 years ago
Welcome! I don't think many of us are in a position to be running marathons. With the change of just a few simple letters, do you mind if we call you cumtaster?
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

What happened to the size of the cigar in the description?...Size matters!

runfaster wrote:




Its YUGE!!!


Beat it kid...you bore the **** outta me.
Users browsing this topic