gofish
9 years ago
Liga's Dirty Rat is without a doubt the worst buy I have made on cigarbid.com
Tight draw & uneven burn on the first 4 of a 5 pack. I thought I'd give them a try as I am fond of their Papas Fritas, but at my winning bid of $9 per cigar I consider this buy an extreme disappointment. I can only hope that when they roll out this years Papas Fritas that these haven't somehow been messed up, especially since I am on a backorder at another site for a box of 50. Speaking of which, anyone know when the Papas Fritas is going to be released for sale?
dharbolt
9 years ago
When they get done sweeping the floor for the short filler and dirt they roll them with
jjanecka
9 years ago
Could you imagine his review on a fishing site:

I tried the daddy mac viper lure but it just didn't catch no fish. Your website shows that I should at least catch 50 fish in the first hour. I thought I would give them a try as I have a homosexual attraction to 190 JE Orcas but because of my whining about $9 a lure my mother always told me I was an extreme dissapointment. I can only hope when they roll out this years version of the 190JE they roll it around in fecal matter. I've been on backorder at another site for a box of 50. Speaking of which, I am to stupid to read Drew Estates marketing explanation of how the Unico series brand is released.
dharbolt
9 years ago
Nice write up. 👍
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Drew Estates....

ENTIRE LINE IS:

Over priced marketing HYPE...

Except their decent "yard gar"
La Veja Habana ( a sandwich type also)
Used to go WAY CHEAP...
IN 2005-10... $16-24 a box of 20 , any vitola

Those prices are "pipe dreams" now...
bassman45
9 years ago
Awesome 1st post!




[sarcasm]
shaun341
9 years ago
Who is this Liga and Drew Estate you speak of? I only know them as Swisher
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Dirty Rat is the best cigar evah.
DrafterX
9 years ago
They have a cool band... 😟
cameroon
9 years ago
Welcome! As jjane points out, you may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, Goofus.
plinytheelder
9 years ago

Awesome 1st post!




[sarcasm]

bassman45 wrote:



And in the wrong forum no less...
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
Noobs should bid those Papas Fritas way high.......cuz dey some tasty biscuits!!

(I keed, I keed, of course. They actually taste like a Yorgi's bunghole)

🍵
dstieger
9 years ago
I'm with Jaime...well, maybe not best cigar ever...but pretty damned good...but don't bother with the ones here...get one from your local...internet cigars are inferior
illinichaser
9 years ago
chit, wish I could have gotten some $9 rats. . . I haven't smoked one of those in a while
Users browsing this topic