bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Kyrie Irving said so, lolol.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18710759/kyrie-irving-cleveland-cavaliers-believes-earth-flat 


Just keep dribbling that ball kid, keep dribbling that ball.
Speyside
9 years ago
LMAO at that! You can't fix stupid.
MACS
9 years ago
I suspect he's just screwing around.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I'm pretty sure he's for real.

Those flat earther types are persistent.

Speyside
9 years ago
I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.
dharbolt
9 years ago
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me?
frankj1
9 years ago

I suspect he's just screwing around.

MACS wrote:


social commentary on fake news and the speed of info...

pretty funny, in fact. He clearly enjoyed it.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Oh no jjan, tell me it ain't so...

You know the distance formula with latitude and longitude requires trig right? It's not the same one you learn in high school algebra.

It might be approximate over short distances... long distances, it just doesn't work.
gummy jones
9 years ago
It's turtles all the way down
plinytheelder
9 years ago
He must play basketball with a frisbee
tamapatom
9 years ago
But what is beyond the wall of ice that encircles us called Antartica? Since the earth continues horizontally in all directions FOREVER extending radially from the North Pole, there are endless new lands to explore and civilizations to conquer. Why has the government been hiding the truth?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I bet #53 knew too much.... 😟
elRopo
9 years ago

I bet #53 knew too much.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


He was one of the ten people in my survey.
frankj1
9 years ago

But what is beyond the wall of ice that encircles us called Antartica? Since the earth continues horizontally in all directions FOREVER extending radially from the North Pole, there are endless new lands to explore and civilizations to conquer. Why has the government been hiding the truth?

tamapatom wrote:


I'd worry more about the South Pole...
jjanecka
9 years ago
What lay over the wall? Only the fools and Crows know and I'm not too certain the Crows are any wiser.
tamapatom
9 years ago

I'd worry more about the South Pole...

frankj1 wrote:


That's THE BIG COVER UP!!!! There is no South pole. You guys haven't studied their website yet, have you? There is an explanation for everything flat.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

That's THE BIG COVER UP!!!! There is no South pole. You guys haven't studied their website yet, have you? There is an explanation for everything flat.

tamapatom wrote:



I like how the sun and the moon just kinda move in an assuming helical motion above the planet and there's a such thing as a vanishing point... lol wat?

The one I like the most however, is that the flat planet is accelerating(?) upward at 9.8 m/s...

I think they got their units wrong, it's m/s^2. If it was m/s, then you would smash into the planet at a whopping 9.8 m/s no matter what height you jumped off.

Now assuming they did mean 9.8 m/s^2, well, that would be even more silly than the above, as we would be flying upward at an un-computable number which might as well be infinite speed. Not to mention, the planet would have been space dust long before we were on it.

Oh, and that picture of the airplane above the planet and the whole horizon at eye level nonsense... SCALE MATTERS IDIOTS, YOU'RE DIAGRAMS ARE NO WHERE NEAR TO SCALE!

Anyway, it's all laughable. I would love to war it out with one of those numbskulls.

So if one of you idiots read this and want to take me on, feel free to sign up for an account, I'll battle with you.
frankj1
9 years ago

That's THE BIG COVER UP!!!! There is no South pole. You guys haven't studied their website yet, have you? There is an explanation for everything flat.

tamapatom wrote:


I can't take the pressure...Flying Spaghetti Monster, BEAM ME UP!
Speyside
9 years ago
OMG! The flat earth society is hysterical! Now that's entertainment!
Users browsing this topic