elRopo
  • elRopo
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
9 years ago
The hummingbirds have arrived! And bidding madness ensues. Thinking it might be time for a spring break.
mikey1597
9 years ago
Havent seen them in Waco yet.



Pretty dang early!
DrafterX
9 years ago
I heard they fly south on the backs of geese... 😟
dkeage
9 years ago

I heard they fly south on the backs of geese... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




Bloody?
elRopo
  • elRopo
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
9 years ago
Usually have a few that spend the entire (1 month) winter with me. The numbers are beginning to increase now. During the migration I sometimes have over a hundred at a time. They keep me busy filling four 1 quart feeders twice a day.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Bloody gets around... 😟
tonygraz
9 years ago
I didn't know they could bid.
elRopo
  • elRopo
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
9 years ago

I didn't know they could bid.

tonygraz wrote:


Even chit smokes in the summertime.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
#1 elRopo

You were not here from 2005-10...?
When bidding was awesome...?

And then 2011 -15... ???
When very experienced holiday bid planning
Was the only game in town?
.
I don't know when you arrived.

I'm down to 2 1/2 COOLEDORS from (FOUR 48 quart
Rubbermaids) ....

And the bidding is WAY different...NOW.

35% - 65% off retail or sale priced was the norm...

Now...lucky to get 25% off on boxes,
Other categories offer hidin' deals...

I MISS THE OLD DAYS.

Mr.Jones
MACS
9 years ago
^^Marketing, f***er.

CBid's raking in the money, now.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
Let it be known.......I hate spring.In a perfect world we would have fall,winter,fall,winter..............
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

Let it be known.......I hate spring.In a perfect world we would have fall,winter,fall,winter..............

Whistlebritches wrote:




Here in Boston, we have about 2 days of spring.
Then we get slammed right into the heavy duty heat and humidity of summer.

🍺
MACS
9 years ago

Let it be known.......I hate spring.In a perfect world we would have fall,winter,fall,winter..............

Whistlebritches wrote:



I prefer spring and fall, but as a big fan of game fish... I endure summer.
99cobra2881
9 years ago
I've played golf for the past six days in February in Kansas. Going again this afternoon. Beer is icing down and I gotta pick out a cigar to take.
TMCTLT
9 years ago

I prefer spring and fall, but as a big fan of game fish... I endure summer.

MACS wrote:





Couldn't agree more....summer is overrated and winter.....sucks donkey D*ck
Luke753
9 years ago

I've played golf for the past six days in February in Kansas. Going again this afternoon. Beer is icing down and I gotta pick out a cigar to take.

99cobra2881 wrote:



Get it all in before Friday, lol. 79* today, 37* Friday.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

Get it all in before Friday, lol. 79* today, 37* Friday.

Luke753 wrote:




Who says Global Warming is a bad thing??

🇨🇮
frankj1
9 years ago

Here in Boston, we have about 2 days of spring.
Then we get slammed right into the heavy duty heat and humidity of summer.

🍺

Stinkdyr wrote:


I'm like 12 miles south of you and we get 4 seasons!
Users browsing this topic