patrickh44231
9 years ago
Hey all. Thought ide stop in and say hello to everybody and I'll be staying around.
I've been through one hell of a ride the last few (7) years. Sorry I disappeared.
Went through a rough few life changes. Was relying on booz and smokes to cope so i had to drop it for a while. Rough relationship that ended and Job change after another, found some security in that though finally. And just as i was getting over that my grandfather and father passed away unexpectedly. I do have good news though. i found a good girl to settle down with finally.
Saw most of the regulars are still around and some fogs. Is whizzy around? Shot him so. easy messages but no reply. Sorry to hear about wheel too. He'll be missed. What else can someone catch me up on?
Alright enough of the chitchat. Let's get to the smoking and the I-candy gallery.
MACS
9 years ago
Nobody cares... and then you double posted, so now you look needy.
patrickh44231
9 years ago
🐴 yup just like I remember it.
MACS
9 years ago

🐴 yup just like I remember it.

patrickh44231 wrote:



😂 Welcome back then...
Ram27
9 years ago
Welcome home, hope things continue to improve for you.




[ram27bat]
mikey1597
9 years ago

Welcome home, hope things continue to improve for you.




[ram27bat]

Ram27 wrote:




did he have warts?
cameroon
9 years ago

Nobody cares... and then you double posted, so now you look needy.

MACS wrote:



Not yet 10:00 a.m. here and already the post of the day.
jespear
9 years ago
Glad you got through all that, Patrick.
Welcome back.


jes
JadeRose
9 years ago

Nobody cares... and then you double posted, so now you look needy.

MACS wrote:





Prayers sent. Shits given.






😟
TMCTLT
9 years ago


Welcome back....sorry to hear about your Dad and Grandfather.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
A 7 year life change? Victor told me his surgery only took 3 hours... he's gonna have to be on hormones for awhile, just to get his breasts more plump and bring his voice up a few octaves, but even so, 7 years seems way too long....
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Teedubya got a couple stitches to tighten up his [starfish]
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Teedubya got a couple stitches to tighten up his [starfish]

ZRX1200 wrote:


Ooooo................Jade gonna be soooo happy!
Users browsing this topic