Mandoman
9 years ago
Every year, I make the same invitation.
On nice days - primarily weekends - I sit on my front porch, contemplate nature, enjoy cigars.
All y'all are welcome to stop by and join me.
Heck, I'll even give you a cigar.
ovid
9 years ago
Ok so where do you live and what's for dinner
elRopo
9 years ago

Every year, I make the same invitation.
On nice days - primarily weekends - I sit on my front porch, contemplate nature, enjoy cigars.
All y'all are welcome to stop by and join me.
Heck, I'll even give you a cigar.

Mandoman wrote:


Be polite, be professional but, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Mad Dog Mattis.
frankj1
9 years ago

Every year, I make the same invitation.
On nice days - primarily weekends - I sit on my front porch, contemplate nature, enjoy cigars.
All y'all are welcome to stop by and join me.
Heck, I'll even give you a cigar.

Mandoman wrote:


I met your brother. That's almost you.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Norfolk is pretty close to DC right? Like within 3-4hrs?
Mandoman
9 years ago

Norfolk is pretty close to DC right? Like within 3-4hrs?

jjanecka wrote:


Yep, unless you view speed limits as challanges rather than restrictions.
Back when I was between wives, I had a girlfriend in Alexandria. I would drive up from Norfolk - I was stationed here - on weekends. I'd drive back on Sunday night. It would take me about 2 hrs to drive the 187 miles.
Pudding Mittens
9 years ago

I had a girlfriend in Alexandria. I would drive up from Norfolk - I was stationed here - on weekends. I'd drive back on Sunday night. It would take me about 2 hrs to drive the 187 miles.

Mandoman wrote:


As my long-haul commercial trucker friend would say, you drove to Alexandria, "dropped your load", and drove back.

*rimshot*

(In the trucking world, that's a legitimate, correct sentence! Don't yell at me!)

🇨🇮


dstieger
9 years ago
I've made it from Alexandria to Norfolk in 2 1/2 hours. And I've also done it in six hours.
Mandoman
9 years ago

As my long-haul commercial trucker friend would say, you drove to Alexandria, "dropped your load", and drove back.

*rimshot*

(In the trucking world, that's a legitimate, correct sentence! Don't yell at me!)

🇨🇮


Pudding Mittens wrote:




Load? Only one?
Your buddy need viagra?
Mandoman
9 years ago

I've made it from Alexandria to Norfolk in 2 1/2 hours. And I've also done it in six hours.

dstieger wrote:


Heck, I've spent 6 hours just at the HRBT.
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
come out west and i will get you drunk and smoke you out
Mandoman
9 years ago

Ok so where do you live and what's for dinner

ovid wrote:


Norfolk, VA
Dinner? Whatever you bring.
Mandoman
9 years ago
Well, since the weather is getting better, sun's out later, it's warmer, etc., I decided to go ahead and top this.
Yesterday was real nice, lot of toasting. Me and some cigars.
Users browsing this topic