SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I don't recall there ever being a discussion about Generals here in the General Discussion forum ... why do you suppose that is the case, when countless other topics have been discussed ad nauseam ???

Imagine the possibilities ...

Custer: Not actually a General ... MacArthur: 20th Century Caesar ... Petraeus: Victim of Political Correctness?

sd72
9 years ago
Is it hard to post in a gimp suit, with the ball gag in?
sd72
9 years ago
And you forgot general Tso
Speyside
9 years ago
Don't forget general mayhem.
MACS
9 years ago
For a great low rate you can get online... go to The General and save some time!
DrafterX
9 years ago
and how could we have grown up without General Mills..?? 😟
dstieger
9 years ago
MACS
9 years ago

Todd?

dstieger wrote:



I think he means cereals, such as cheerios, lucky charms, wheaties...
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
PGIF...working on a fourth day in a row that I feel good mentally!
dstieger
9 years ago
understood x....I'm looking for THE CBID General....been MIA for a while
DrafterX
9 years ago
I never liked Wheaties... Just look what happened to that Jenner guy when he ate too many... 🤐
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

Don't forget general mayhem.

Speyside wrote:




And the general maintenance.


rfenst
9 years ago

And you forgot general Tso

sd72 wrote:



That's because he's chicken.
TMCTLT
9 years ago

understood x....I'm looking for THE CBID General....been MIA for a while

dstieger wrote:




Yup think about our friend Todd from time to time....Good Man, and missed here!!!
99cobra2881
9 years ago
General Quarters.... he only shows up when **** about to get bad.
BuckyB93
9 years ago
Brady “was at least generally aware” that his equipment guys were messing with his balls which led him to get banned for 4 weeks.
elRopo
9 years ago
General Orders
BuckyB93
9 years ago
General Lee. The only car that can squeal tires on a dirt road.
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
General Hospital ... on the air since 1963 ... most of the cast members weren't even born when the series first hit the air ... same for most of the participants in this forum ...
dstieger
9 years ago
General consensus.......lol...on cbid....not in my lifetime....Ha
Users browsing this topic