DrafterX
9 years ago
We need a flat squirrels smiley thing... 😟
Speyside
9 years ago
You want a road kill smiley?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ya... it would be appropriate at times I think. .. 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
No flat opossums tho... I hate opossums..... 🤐
Speyside
9 years ago
What about raccoons?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Dead raccoons are ok I guess... 😟
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Bottom feeder futbol in 13 minutes.

Palace v. Boro.
MACS
9 years ago
Mornin' gents.

Way to wrap things up, X.
Ram27
9 years ago
Well done X, well done. =d>


New 500 approved. 🇨🇮 👍
tonygraz
9 years ago
Ok, but this should be the last squirrel theme - the noops will think we are as wierd as them.

It's National Clam Chowder Day and National Chocolate Covered Nut Day.

It's 63 F out there right now, missed a record high yesterday by 1 degree.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Always feel better about a Ram certified thread.
Speyside
9 years ago
Tony, this isn't a good year for noobs so far. You are overestimating them when you say think.
MACS
9 years ago

What kind/size boat do you have?

elRopo wrote:



I have a Thresher 21' fiberglass center console. 115 Mercury Command Thrust outboard.
MACS
9 years ago

Bottom feeder futbol in 13 minutes.

Palace v. Boro.

8trackdisco wrote:



GOOOOOOOAAAAAL
elRopo
9 years ago

I have a Thresher 21' fiberglass center console. 115 Mercury Command Thrust outboard.

MACS wrote:


Fished for many years from a 21 footer before I got old. Couldn't take the beating now but, the maintenance aspect sure was better.
MACS
9 years ago
Been watching Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives... I think I need to make some ribs.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I could use some ribs about now... 😟
elRopo
9 years ago
Nice weather, maybe drag out the smoker for the 500 tomorrow.
dkeage
9 years ago

Been watching Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives... I think I need to make some ribs.

MACS wrote:




Ribs going on the smoker in the am. 🍺
MACS
9 years ago

Ribs going on the smoker in the am. 🍺

dkeage wrote:



Great minds and all that... 😁

Washer drum is slowly filling with water. Punched in "whirlpool duet washer filling with water", and figured out the inlet valve has a slow leak. New part is $60 shipped, and takes about 15 minutes to replace (already watched a video).

Man... you gotta love the internet.
Users browsing this topic