Whistlebritches
9 years ago
and hang with any long gone celebrity,Who would you choose?This is tough for me so pick up to 3.

Johnny Carson
Dean Martin &
John Wayne

Preferably all together at one time
elRopo
9 years ago
Jane Mansfield
Marilyn Monroe
Brigitte Bardot

All together!
DrafterX
9 years ago
Sam Kinison... 😟
Speyside
9 years ago
Bengamin Franklin
Leonardo da Vinci
Plato
sd72
9 years ago
Vlad the impaler
James Dean
Ed Gein
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
Jimi Hendrix
Bob marley (id tell him about his toe)
Rodney Dangerfield
MACS
9 years ago
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

Jesus

MACS wrote:



I never really thought of Jesus as a celebrity.............but yea,what Christian does not want to meet Jesus?
tailgater
9 years ago
Not to sound anti-christian or anything, but if you believe Jesus is the son of God and that you'll meet them both in the Ever after, then why would you waste your wish on meeting him back when he was human?

tailgater
9 years ago
But not a celebrity?

Dude. Jesus was a Rock Star!

frankj1
9 years ago

Not to sound anti-christian or anything, but if you believe Jesus is the son of God and that you'll meet them both in the Ever after, then why would you waste your wish on meeting him back when he was human?

tailgater wrote:


a few minutes ago I woulda said I'd go back a few weeks and meet tailgater for lunch, but now I'd be afraid of the lightening strike.
SteveS
9 years ago
In no particular order:

Thomas Jefferson
Mark Twain
Lou Gehrig

(Note to Whistlebritches: I was lucky enough to have met John Wayne ... he did not disappoint
Note to frankj1: I'm also lucky enough to have met tailgater ... he didn't disappoint either

frankj1
9 years ago

In no particular order:

Thomas Jefferson
Mark Twain
Lou Gehrig

(Note to Whistlebritches: I was lucky enough to have met John Wayne ... he did not disappoint
Note to frankj1: I'm also lucky enough to have met tailgater ... he didn't disappoint either

SteveS wrote:


have no fear SteveS, Joe and I are buds. We live barely an hour apart.
MACS
9 years ago

Not to sound anti-christian or anything, but if you believe Jesus is the son of God and that you'll meet them both in the Ever after, then why would you waste your wish on meeting him back when he was human?

tailgater wrote:



Jesus, Himself said to Thomas, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." If I told you I was 100% certain, I'd be a liar. Doubt creeps in on occasion. But to have seen his miracles, myself, and listened to his parables? Priceless.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

adroomi

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



Well hell if we're going there,I want to meet Beyder's sister...........and **** her on the tractor.
MACS
9 years ago

Well hell if we're going there,I want to meet Beyder's sister...........and **** her on the tractor.

Whistlebritches wrote:



I'd like to change my answer...
RoosterCogburn
9 years ago
meet the human side of the Trinity.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
^ not celery, onion and carrots?
Palama
9 years ago
Muhammad Ali

With Vince Lombardi and Robin Williams in the wings.

But if I could really pick the person / people I could see, then I would rather have a few more moments with my Mom, Dad and oldest brother than anyone else.
Users browsing this topic