Mr. Jones
9 years ago
[sarcasm]
:-({|=
🐴

"A C-BID COMPUTER SYSTEM MELTDOWN"...

LIKE I SAID be-fo'....

Ever since those NIGERIAN DRUG DEALING
POSTS on the General Forum...
This place ran like CLOCK WORK...

NOW IT's FUBAR...

I CAN HEAR THE RESOUNDING LAUGHTER from CRIMINAL DUECES IN COMPUTER SWEATSHOPS..ALL THE WAY FROM LAGOS..
LAUGHING THEIR AZZES OFF...
@ our and C-bids expense.
RMAN4443
9 years ago
clik clik pop clik whistle pop clik clik fart sound..............that may not be an exact translation, but it's close
ovid
9 years ago
Translation
I am a prince who will give you a million dollars to help me get my money out of the country. Just forward me 50 k and the million is yours
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
It's time for the FBI TO START AN
INVESTIGATION...

MESSAGE TO MY "inside mole"
somewhere in C-BID MAIN FACILITY

AQ2890 fj4532 ty2097 ZZ9999 We1858

Check TIME MAGAZINE & WASHINGTON POST
Pages 31-32
ON 3-15-17...the Ides of March 2017
Users browsing this topic