Peckerhead
9 years ago

I'm ready and willing.

opelmanta1900 wrote:




..only experienced cocksmen post!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
pm mr jones...
Big_Bear
9 years ago
I wouldn't worry about it.



[sarcasm]


.
tamapatom
9 years ago
Don't worry.......they only have all our credit card numbers. What could go wrong?
KingoftheCove
9 years ago
hmm....

There was several hours last week, AFTER the site was down for 24 hours, that it went down again a few times, and was throwing up error pages which revealed a bit too much info imho.
I'm no expert, but a good hack could prolly gain access at some point during this debacle.

But what do I know.............I'm like a dunce.....
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Refresh the page guys.
I cross posted by mistake.
tamapatom
9 years ago
You can't fix your mistakes that easy. You posted on wrong forum and you will have to ride it out. Let the shame fester.
victor809
9 years ago
I bet if he asked the mods they'd delete it for him...

How do you say "i accidentally posted in the wrong forum" in russian?
Peckerhead
9 years ago
I'm having second thoughts on "nothing to see here".

🤣


..lemme see if I can get through to tech support. They'll get on this pronto.
victor809
9 years ago
.... yeah... I'm certain your requests will go to the front of the line....
Peckerhead
9 years ago
...wouldn't it be funny if they picked up?

Hello, we're really sorry about your order...wait..what? ...you want to talk to somebody about a topic you posted by mistake on the bulletin board?
opelmanta1900
9 years ago


Anyone wanna meet up for sword fighting practice at the truck stop on interstate 10 east of Pascal?

Peckerhead wrote:


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not sure why he deleted the original post but there it is...
qmech
9 years ago
The question is whether it is Foil, Epee or Sabre?
Q
victor809
9 years ago
Prolly deleted it after he got so many PMs from interested sword handlers...
JadeRose
9 years ago

The question is whether it is Foil, Epee or Sabre?
Q

qmech wrote:





Pork
JadeRose
9 years ago
If only the forum had a "delete post" button. Worst thing they ever did on here was let us edit posts. Wasn't it Wheel that wrote he was up all night "blowing chucks" or something?
victor809
9 years ago
... well yeah... But that wasn't a typo... he just forgot to capitalize the name.
JadeRose
9 years ago

... well yeah... But that wasn't a typo... he just forgot to capitalize the name.

victor809 wrote:





true...true
frankj1
9 years ago
is this the new 500?
Peckerhead
9 years ago
is that better?


(..make sure to F5)
Users browsing this topic