cmonty
9 years ago
I have been trying o call for a week now and the phone numbers just has a fast busy. I've emailed with no response. I've posted on the customer service form.

Nothing. No response.

Any info?
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
they're open, they just aren't in the cigar game anymore... they're do ball bearing manufacturing now... they're keeping the old name though...
sd72
9 years ago
Everything is ball bearings these days.
bigtyme
9 years ago
I submitted online case tickets and also called many times to a phone ringing with no answer. Not one response to my online requests for assistance and to top it off, shipment from last still hasn't been sent.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
ya, customer service in the ball bearing industry is notoriously shotty... welcome to the new cbid...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
They're mistaken, they are in the baring balls industry now not ball bearings.

Do your balls need baring?
jjanecka
9 years ago
What gets me is how the bids keep going up but everyone is complaining about their shipments.
sd72
9 years ago
Shill bidders.
JadeRose
9 years ago

What gets me is how the bids keep going up but everyone is complaining about their shipments.

jjanecka wrote:





That's because they have robot bidders. It's basically Skynet at this point.
elRopo
9 years ago
There's a banner on the home page that reads "CLOSING TODAY, HURRY, BID NOW!" wonder if that means anything.
LawOfMD
9 years ago
SitarBid.com URL just got bought by Swedish match. Think that's the direction they are headed. Sweet instruments for smoking shiha to.
dstieger
9 years ago

What gets me is how the bids keep going up but everyone is complaining about their shipments.

jjanecka wrote:




no ****....i don't bid on much here....but thought this might be a good time to grab a deal....boy, was I wrong....wtf?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Good thing I already blew my cigar budget...although that could change after taxes are done. I will wait a little while until all this blows over to bid on anything though. Maybe just find some CC's.
gummy jones
9 years ago
no
go home

[more dark sharks for me muahahahaha]
ddragggon
9 years ago
It takes no effort to post a "we fsked up, we're working on it" message somewhere on the site. Even I can figure that out, and I haven't dabbled in HTML since Geocities was a thing.

It takes only slightly more effort to scrape the database, and notify everyone who's stuck in limbo that their orders are screwed but being fixed.

I've been happy with cigar bid for the last 6 years, but I've never needed to contact customer service before either. If I have to pay a little more, and shop at ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, cigars, or ,,,,,, cigars instead, I've got no problem doing that. At least they haven't ever fscked up this bad, and then gone and hid in the closet like a guilty 3 year old.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Here comes the ban hammer....
ddragggon
9 years ago
I mean, maybe while they're swinging the ban hammer, they can check my doggam futhermucking order.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

It takes no effort to post a "we fsked up, we're working on it" message somewhere on the site. Even I can figure that out, and I haven't dabbled in HTML since Geocities was a thing.

It takes only slightly more effort to scrape the database, and notify everyone who's stuck in limbo that their orders are screwed but being fixed.

I've been happy with cigar bid for the last 6 years, but I've never needed to contact customer service before either. If I have to pay a little more, and shop at that chitty place, or that really dumb place instead, I've got no problem doing that. At least they haven't ever fscked up this bad, and then gone and hid in the closet like a guilty 3 year old.

ddragggon wrote:


hey dragon.......fix your OP......quick......maybe like I did.
By the way, that second place? Really?? They barely sell any decent yard gars, let alone some nice cigars.
The cbid ladies will make it right.......just gonna take a bit longer.....................than any of us expected.......................even the pessimists like me.
ddragggon
9 years ago

hey dragon.......fix your OP......quick......maybe like I did.
By the way, that second place? Really?? They barely sell any decent yard gars, let alone some nice cigars.
The cbid ladies will make it right.......just gonna take a bit longer.....................than any of us expected.......................even the pessimists like me.

KingoftheCove wrote:


Meh.

I tried, but their forum site is about as well put together as the rest of this site, so it failed out multiple times, before I gave up. The problem I have here is I ordered my cigars with plenty of time for them to get here before I had to leave town. As it were, I am currently on a train, blasting across the country, tethered to a cellphone that barely has 3G service.... My cigars (might) arrive before I get back which would be nice, Oh, except I live in Wisconsin, and they'll be sitting on the front porch in wildly fluctuating spring temperatures.... It was 65 today, supposed to be 20 tomorrow. I can't imagine that will be any good for my cigars, assuming they even ship.

So, maybe, just maybe while they're banning me, they can LOOK UP WHERE MY ORDER IS, and I dunno, CONTACT ME TO SEE HOW TO PROCEED WITH SHIPPING MY STOGIES SO THEY DON'T GET DESTROYED BY WEATHER, OR EATEN BY WOLVES.
MACS
9 years ago

I mean, maybe while they're swinging the ban hammer, they can check my doggam futhermucking order.

ddragggon wrote:



I like this guy!!

😂
Users browsing this topic