teedubbya
9 years ago
Has anyone else heard this or been able to confirm this with CS?
dharbolt
9 years ago
Not I, all good in my neck of the woods.
Abrignac
9 years ago
Orders??? What orders???
teedubbya
9 years ago
I just looked at my order history. It's about once a year with a couple years skipped. High dollar too. One year I doubled my average and spent just under a hunnert dollah

I honestly didn't realize I'd stopped ordering to tat extent. Most of what I ordered wasn't even cigars.
Abrignac
9 years ago

.... what I ordered wasn't even cigars.

teedubbya wrote:



Still buying mint flavored buttplugs to go with your Papa Murphy's for $3.50?
Peckerhead
9 years ago
Lies.

..all lies.
No good lyin' mofos. smh
MACS
9 years ago
My order history only goes back to 2009... weird.
SteveS
9 years ago
I've set the majority of my order history on fire and the ashes have been discarded ...
elRopo
9 years ago
Dog rockets is all I ever buy from here, the good stuff is all bid up above my go-to suppliers price and shipping on top of that. Only have one order outstanding from 2/10 for a fiver I won for $6. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I haven't been around here that long but this snafu has been something to behold.
gummy jones
9 years ago
I ordered a whole roll of grizz mint and have been waiting so long my lip is starting to heal. Unacceptable.

I'm taking my business to snuffbid.com
nick danger
9 years ago
Definitely something is screwy in Denmark - 1 the Customer Service line is always on a busy signal 2 my order is one week overdue 3 it looks like my order is wrong anyway and I can't get them on the phone 4 I have not recieved any shipping order whatsoever & I should have got that last week.
Going to think twice about ordering anything else from them if they don't make it right.
mikey1597
9 years ago
I get my gubment cheese every month
teedubbya
9 years ago
Macs mine only goes to 2009 too. I ordered quite a bit before that. Not since.
cgbgjr
9 years ago

Macs mine only goes to 2009 too. I ordered quite a bit before that. Not since.

teedubbya wrote:



I actually save the old receipts--if we had a colder winter I would have started burning them in the wood stove--but I have them since 2006.

Fortunately I have not bid here for a while--but I will be back someday soon...

Speaking of burning, I will not mention my twenty three day pending order at the sister site. ;-)
Nicholas M
9 years ago
I have been waiting since feb 27 fory order, no response from customer service. Sent multiple order request and looks like this is the end of a long relationship.Had enough of there inaction. Probably send 600 to 700 bucks a year for the past 5 years. Someone else will benefit from my money. CigarBid no more!!!!!
jskaldskal
9 years ago
that ul learn em
jskaldskal
9 years ago
that ul learn em
kenmathews
9 years ago
I have the same problems. No order, no responses, constant busy signal. EXCEPT last Friday 4:30 pm ET, when I did get an answer from the number. Recorded message telling me that the office was now closed as the hours are Monday thro Friday 9am to 5pm ET!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

I have been waiting since feb 27 fory order, no response from customer service. Sent multiple order request and looks like this is the end of a long relationship.Had enough of there inaction. Probably send 600 to 700 bucks a year for the past 5 years. Someone else will benefit from my money. CigarBid no more!!!!!

Nicholas M wrote:



No wonder why they don't respond to you, you're not spending enough.

5 Years ago was 2015 right? That's your join date.
djevans
9 years ago
It's unfortunate , but good things come to an end. I have enjoyed my relationship with cigarbid, however the business they have been doing lately is unexceptable I have cigars lost in the mail , no one is answering the phones, and they managed to still get money. I'm trying to give the company the benefit of the doubt it's not looking good for me (constantly loosing money). The company is not even reading emails it appears. For me the company is on a short leash. BE CAREFUL MY FELLOW SMOKERS MOVING Forward.
Users browsing this topic