jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Yesterday afternoon, my wife and I walked thru the neighborhood in shorts and t-shirts, enjoying the 67 degree temp.
Last evening, around 7:30, I was sitting on my front patio, enjoying an AF Anejo 46 and the 62 degree temp.
This morning, around 8am, I was sitting in my dining room having coffee, watching the snow fall. (temp / 31 degrees)
Go Figure ! 🤔
csy108
9 years ago
Must be a Chinese conspiracy.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Our weather has been crazy here too (in Ohio). Out fishing one day and then freezing my ballz off the next.

Upcoming high temps don't look quite as drastic.

30
26
29
41
31
25
33
43
46
48
56
54
51
52
54

Ready for those 50's to get here so hopefully we can get spring started. But it is Ohio and will probably snow in May.
MACS
9 years ago

Must be a Chinese conspiracy.

csy108 wrote:



Where have you been? It was obviously the Russians. They made a deal with Trump to screw up our weather. All the news outlets are reporting it... well, except Fox News. 😇
MACS
9 years ago
Well... summer is here in SoCal. Next 10 days in Temecula high/low

83/50 - 83/52 - 88/54 - 91/54 - 87/54 - 82/52 - 81/55 - 87/56 - 84/54 - 79/51

Fishin' 'bout ta git realz good.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Well... summer is here in SoCal. Next 10 days in Temecula high/low

83/50 - 83/52 - 88/54 - 91/54 - 87/54 - 82/52 - 81/55 - 87/56 - 84/54 - 79/51

Fishin' 'bout ta git realz good.

MACS wrote:



Holy geez...I need to move.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
PA weather has been Cray Cray too.....

High 50's to low 70's in parts of the state.
For the last 3? Weeks....
HOT then cold every 3-4 days a major switch...
Daffodils coming up, fruit farmers in Adams county on the Maryland line seeing tree blossoms blooming.

Today 1-3"'s of wet snow, still coming
down at 9:30 am...

I've been doing yard work and sweating
my azz OFF.

Can't wait for trout season, PROLLY the first time I will have fished in ??? 8+ years....

Definitly have not fished in the last 4-5 years since
The FBI-SSG GANGSTALKING onslaught occured,
Being hunted 24-7-365 by federal lawdog FELONS with a carte Blanche license to murder anyone they please tends to prevent you from going fishing in isolated areas....
Even just staying at my isolated cabin was a risk.

Note to all FBI-SSG COWARD FELON SKANKS AND EUNUCHS...I WILL BE "open carrying" with plenty
Of ammo and extra worms if you wanna come along
"AGENT UFFTIE"?
MACS
9 years ago

Holy geez...I need to move.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Yeah, in August when it's 105/85 you may decide to move back.
Users browsing this topic