rondoyle
9 years ago
I have been trying to reach you all after my order was over a week late.

I called once and was told that your delivery software was new and slow but I would get them the next week.

It is now almost a month past and I have called at least daily since that time and get an out of order busy signal on your toll-free numbers for CigarBid and Cigars International.

I have emailed twice to Customer Service and gotten no replies.

And lastly I logged into my account and it shows nothing pending and not even a history- I have been buying from you all for probably 10 years?

If someone could please contact me from there I would be able to supply the Order Number, etc.

Thanks!
Ron
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

I have been trying to reach you all after my order was over a week late.

I called once and was told that your delivery software was new and slow but I would get them the next week.

It is now almost a month past and I have called at least daily since that time and get an out of order busy signal on your toll-free numbers for CigarBid and Cigars International.

I have emailed twice to Customer Service and gotten no replies.

And lastly I logged into my account and it shows nothing pending and not even a history- I have been buying from you all for probably 10 years?

If someone could please contact me from there I would be able to supply the Order Number, etc.

Thanks!
Ron

rondoyle wrote:



Awe...bless your little heart pumpkin.

The forum is for us paying schlubs. You're gonna have to call the 800 number or make 10 more posts with witty titles that will get their attention. You can try smoke signals too. It wouldn't hurt to maybe use a lot of swear words so they can understand how frustrated you might be with the level of care you're not getting.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
😣

Read a few of the thousand other threads on the topic and you will find your answers...may take a while to get through all the trolling to find the answers though.
frankj1
9 years ago
maybe should have titled it "can't reach all y'all"
99cobra2881
9 years ago

maybe should have titled it "I can't reach around all y'all"

frankj1 wrote:



[gonzo]


MACS
9 years ago

](*,)

Read a few of the thousand other threads on the topic and you will find your answers...may take a while to get through all the trolling to find the answers though.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Ol' Hank's been here a grand total of 3 months and already he's an old salt. 🌫
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
😢 Sniff....they grow up sooo damned fast!


Go Ron...you only have 2.


8 more to go!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Ol' Hank's been here a grand total of 3 months and already he's an old salt. 🌫

MACS wrote:



bahahaha...make that 4 months...I am just tired of all these threads taking up space. Of course I have to read them because I don't want to miss the trolling...but it still gets old. I know I started out on the wrong foot with my random threads, but I was just trying to have fun. I have settled down a lot...you have to give me that...or not.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Frank, It's "I cain't reach y'all."
ddragggon
9 years ago
Perhaps if the forum mods would sticky a thread at the top? about 37% of these threads would go away...
frankj1
9 years ago

Frank, It's "I cain't reach y'all."

jjanecka wrote:


dag nabbit. Try as i might, I'll never "pass".

I blame my Rabbi.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Perhaps if the forum mods would sticky a thread at the top? about 37% of these threads would go away...

ddragggon wrote:



Naw
defk3000
9 years ago
Not just a sticky on the forum. The whole damn site needs one.

***For every 50 cigars you order, we'll send you 5 cigars from that order! We are doing this for your own good! Now, thank us! ***


Basically the site is for people who like to be tortured.
[frypan]
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Not just a sticky on the forum. The whole damn site needs one.

***For every 50 cigars you order, we'll send you 5 cigars from that order! We are doing this for your own good! Now, thank us! ***


Basically the site is for people who like to be tortured.
[frypan]

defk3000 wrote:




I have a sticky in my pants...want to touch it?
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Ron?


Oh Ron!


C'mon...you were so close.
Tammi walker
9 years ago
Good luck my order was supposed to ship 2/10.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Good luck my order was supposed to ship 2/10.

Tammi walker wrote:




Ron has more luck than you have brains. He's gonna get his cigars. You'll see.
SteveS
9 years ago

Perhaps if the forum mods would sticky a thread at the top? about 37% of these threads would go away...

ddragggon wrote:


You might suppose that the first 37 threads themselves would've served that purpose, but no ... there's probably an additional 37 that've been added ... do you really think one 'sticky' would accomplish what more than 6 dozen other threads have not ???
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

You might suppose that the first 37 threads themselves would've served that purpose, but no ... there's probably an additional 37 that've been added ... do you really think one 'sticky' would accomplish what more than 6 dozen other threads have not ???

SteveS wrote:





=p~ =p~ =p~ =p~ =p~


He's on a roll...let him go.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Perhaps if the forum mods would sticky a thread at the top? about 37% of these threads would go away...

ddragggon wrote:


I heard it was 98.2%............[-(
Users browsing this topic