jjanecka
9 years ago
It's been a whole 30 seconds...
I can show you my order history...
I had a lot to drink already...
dharbolt
9 years ago
That's a travesty. You need a robot beer coozie that flies
jjanecka
9 years ago
ddragggon
9 years ago
This travesty will not stand!

We're going to build an Automatic Beer handing machine, and Miller is going to pay for it.
qmech
9 years ago
In America today there are more Beer drinking victims than at any other time in all of our great history. People who either through intoxication or large beer bellies cannot reach their beer. Cold hearted conservatives claim drinking less or exercise is the answer. However we all know how these poor individuals cannot help themselves and need our support. To aid these unfortunate ones, we have Beer dispensaries that are manned 24/7 to help dispense such liquids to these victims. So that they can go forward living otherwise productive lives. Will you please send you support to drinkallotofbeer.com!!!
Best
Q
elRopo
9 years ago
Some beers you just can't reach.
qmech
9 years ago
Victims; so......your support..
Best
Q
qmech
9 years ago
Great motto " Some Beers You Just Cannot Reach"
Do I have your permission to use it? If so I will send this motto to corporate!!
Q
elRopo
9 years ago
Sure, mi motto es su motto
elRopo
9 years ago
I borrowed it from the Captain in "Cool Hand Luke".
qmech
9 years ago
^ By the way "Cool Hand Luke" Tuesdays is one of our more popular events!!! I appreciate your support!!
Q
qmech
9 years ago
No offer of support so far?
Q
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Some beers you just can't reach.

elRopo wrote:


They're just misunderstood 🍺
elRopo
9 years ago

They're just misunderstood 🍺

RMAN4443 wrote:


They will get their mind right eventually.
Users browsing this topic