cameroon
9 years ago
Feel free to sing along
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I think you got my order man...
qmech
9 years ago
Hi
That is what Philly blunts are for not premium cigars....at least that is what I have been told.
Q
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Rocky Patel is the new Philly Blunt!
qmech
9 years ago
A bit of a stretch...
Q
jjanecka
9 years ago
Because philly blunts taste better than rocky at this point!

LA LA LAAAA LA LA LAAAA

ERRRYONE IN THE HOOD KNO ROCKIES TASTE LIKE CHIT!!!

LA LA LAAAA LA LA LAAA!!!!
qmech
9 years ago
I stand corrected..😁😁😁
Q
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Hi
That is what Philly blunts are for not premium cigars....at least that is what I have been told.
Q

qmech wrote:


Use a pipe...........good to the last hit =p~ and nothing wasted but you lol
qmech
9 years ago
A pipe hmmm novel concept ..... But alas I only smoke tobacco...
Q
qmech
9 years ago
Many fine briars in my collection.... many great pipe tobaccos...

Q
Users browsing this topic