phillyphil13
9 years ago
does anyone know if they sell miniature packs
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

That's a very vague question...

🍺
tamapatom
9 years ago
They used to be called midget packs but it was considered offensive and inappropriate. I have seen some minature platinum packs on here.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Why to hear all the pissing and moaning going on by our newest crop of whining n00bs...CBid doesn't sell them anymore and they're going out of business.
Burner02
9 years ago
"minatures"


Where is Wheel when you need him?
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

"minatures"


Where is Wheel when you need him?

Burner02 wrote:




RIP Wheel...you know he's LOL at this new crop. I remember the other waves...we'd be talking back and forth about what to post...who to jab and where.

Taken way too soon.
Burner02
9 years ago

Taken way too soon.

DrMaddVibe wrote:




For sure.
Buckwheat
9 years ago
1st - Welcome Phil.
2nd - Wrong forum
3rd - They're already such a low dollar item to begin with so I think you would be better off just going and buying them at the MSRP price.

I recall that the Punch Cigarillos were pretty good for what they are. 🌫
Users browsing this topic