fishinguitarman
9 years ago
Flashlight you have or seen?
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
The one my dad had on his boat. I think it was like 150,000 candlewatt power.

I used to use it on my brother when he'd fall asleep at the till. Give him a slap in the face and when he opened his eyes shine it on him. LOL!!!!

dharbolt
9 years ago
Olight warrior m20. On ebay. You want something that runs on 18670 batteries or equivalent. (If you going for small hand held) Fenix and stream light are other good brands but can be very pricy
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
I've seen a lot of bright flashlights out there that have crappy optics. If the beam becomes diffuse or spreads (like the cheap chinese made lights), that "brightness" in the high lumen rating is lost. If the beam is uneven (maglight comes instantly to mind) then the light is no good to me. Other than that, it just depends on where you are using it or for what. I found the optics on the LEDLenser line to be phenomenally good - the beam stays tight when in spot and a very even wash when in flood. The T7.2 is what I carry at the plant along with a Coast headlamp for working in electronics panels. The LEDLenser is rated at 320 lumens, the coast is 400. The Lenser is actually brighter on point.
frankj1
9 years ago
I'm surprised this subject got such a light response
99cobra2881
9 years ago
My wife got me a Tac10 gear XML-T6 off Amazon for about $50. It's a small light I can carry it in my hoodie pouch or a pocket and it's very bright for its size. Beam focus is good and it floods very well.

Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I have searched over the years for a super bright one too...seems like the good ones are all crazy expensive...more than I would ever spend on a flashlight. I have a decent one but I have seen so much brighter ones out there.
dstieger
9 years ago
What do you need the light for, old man?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

What do you need the light for, old man?

dstieger wrote:



I know you aren't asking me, but figure I would add my two cents...

I am looking for something no bigger than the smaller size Mag light. I use it mostly for my back yard, camping (walking to the bathroom) and also for this dark game we play at my wife's school...pretty much to light up the whole hallway. In reality, I have always loved interesting flashlights and always looking for something brighter to use for whatever. I doubt I would want to spend more than $50.
dharbolt
9 years ago

What do you need the light for, old man?

dstieger wrote:



Finding his teeth, he lost them upon removing his ass from his shoulders
dharbolt
9 years ago

I know you aren't asking me, but figure I would add my two cents...

I am looking for something no bigger than the smaller size Mag light. I use it mostly for my back yard, camping (walking to the bathroom) and also for this dark game we play at my wife's school...pretty much to light up the whole hallway. In reality, I have always loved interesting flashlights and always looking for something brighter to use for whatever. I doubt I would want to spend more than $50.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



I paid 50 for the olight. It's the size you are looking for. Rated at 1k lumens (probably only 500) and ends for a whole weekend on medium with 1 rechargeable cheap China 18650 battery
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I paid 50 for the olight. It's the size you are looking for. Rated at 1k lumens (probably only 500) and ends for a whole weekend on medium with 1 rechargeable cheap China 18650 battery

dharbolt wrote:



Thanks
teedubbya
9 years ago
Love my fenix pd35 tac. It's on sale for $72 right now.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I paid 50 for the olight. It's the size you are looking for. Rated at 1k lumens (probably only 500) and ends for a whole weekend on medium with 1 rechargeable cheap China 18650 battery

dharbolt wrote:



Which one do you have? I looked it up and there were about 100 different ones out there..haha
dstieger
9 years ago
Charles, have you considered a headlamp? Its rare that I need a flashlight and want to give up a free hand.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
You should check out the turbo light, it even comes in an array of colors

https://www.fleshlight.com/collections/turbo 
namadio
9 years ago

this dark game we play at my wife's school..

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Giggity.
99cobra2881
9 years ago

I know you aren't asking me, but figure I would add my two cents...

I am looking for something no bigger than the smaller size Mag light. I use my fleshlight mostly for my back yard, camping (walking to the bathroom) and also for this dark game we play at my wife's school...pretty much to light up the whole hallway and then we see who can throw a hotdog the furthest down the hallway. In reality, I have always loved fleshlights and always looking for something tighter to use for whatever. I doubt I would want to spend more than $50.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




#-o
Users browsing this topic