tonygraz
9 years ago
Fond memories of tavern lunches in the late 70's with the Gong Show showing on their TV..
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I was CHUCK's wheelman a few times....

He dressed like a MORON and would never shutup,
He ate black beauty's like PEZ and always
Had foot problems....

He was a freakin' mess....
He paid well though....
frankj1
9 years ago

I was CHUCK's wheelman a few times....

He dressed like a MORON and would never shutup,
He ate black beauty's like PEZ and always
Had foot problems....

He was a freakin' mess....
He paid well though....

Mr. Jones wrote:


it just gets better!
teedubbya
9 years ago
He had a beautiful mind
frankj1
9 years ago
Jaye P. Morgong
MACS
9 years ago

Jaye P. MorGONE

frankj1 wrote:



Fixed.
delta1
9 years ago
Gonged...RIP funny man
tailgater
9 years ago

He had a beautiful mind

teedubbya wrote:



Dangerous.

elRopo
9 years ago

Gonged...RIP funny man

delta1 wrote:


Wrong Chuck
elRopo
9 years ago
LOL! You suckered me.

How'd you delete that so fast?
delta1
9 years ago
lol, good thing it was only a few words that I was able to cut and type over...then paste at the correct thread for Berry...dayum...gotta stay on my toes around here or risk being exposed as a dope...
elRopo
9 years ago
Speaking of dope......I gotta go take my meds and hit the rack......nitey night.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
It needs....

More cowbell....

Moregong....

"CHUCKY BABYYYY"
is how he went by...
Ask the close people...
Users browsing this topic