grrrrr609
9 years ago
For the old timers around here who remember Henry aka Hank I just thought I would let you all know that he was elected today as Judge of Earlville. No Chit, Hank is a Judge.
frankj1
9 years ago
was he the guy who liked sammiches?
Where's Earlville?
dkeage
9 years ago
Jeez. Now you are just gonna stir up the new Hank. Even more....](*,)
MACS
9 years ago

Jeez. Now you are just gonna stir up the new Hank. Even more....](*,)

dkeage wrote:



LOL! Damn you, Kipp... I suppose I shouldn't have been drinking Coors light in the first place, but it just came out my nose.
delta1
9 years ago
You're thinking of the Duke, frank...Hank is the Judge...besides, Hank would've been too young to've invented sammiches...he was knee high to a grasshopper then...but he would've had one named after him...
jjanecka
9 years ago
I hope he's the type of judge that loves table flippin and ass kicking when it comes to law and order.
watchurai
9 years ago
More like skirt flippin and trash talkin....and who said anything about law and order? [whip]
hank56
9 years ago
Yes it's true, the voters of my fair village saw fit to elect me as their Judge.

Who'd a thunk it?
hank56
9 years ago
PS I received 95.8% of the vote!!!









Of course not many voters...
jjanecka
9 years ago
Congrats your Honor!
dstieger
9 years ago
Holy crap...Wth is going on in Earlville???? Lol.... grats, Hank!
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Congrats your Honor!

jjanecka wrote:





+1 =d>
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
That's awesome, congrats!
dstieger
9 years ago
Where's the celebratory herf?
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Go all Judge Roy Bean on them!




WTG!!!
hank56
9 years ago
Well Dave I am going to be in Maryland this weekend, hoping maybe see the other two Dave's
dstieger
9 years ago
text me details when you know them, Hank. Not sure what the plans are for this weekend, but I may have sorta committed to help someone move
watchurai
9 years ago
Hank, holler with your schedule for the weekend. Dave, hope we can herf!
grrrrr609
9 years ago
Can't this weekend. Working Friday and Sunday and the wife threaten my life if we don't take the bike out on Saturday.
grrrrr609
9 years ago
Oh but I'm still on for the 8th. Dstieger couple of us are getting together April 8th in Frederick if you're interested.
Users browsing this topic