edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Order Date: 2/28/2017 Order Number: 1000224*** Confirmation Number: CB6147***

6147*** 2/28/2017 CB6147*** Processing

4 unanswered e-mails sent so far. Tried calling a couple of times but just keep getting the fast busy signal.
This is why people are showing up here and voicing their displeasure with CB, because the phone and e-mails are not getting answered! People want to know, and have the right to know what is going on with their orders that have been placed. The forum here is their last hope in trying to figure out what the hell is going on with the items they won/ordered. Here is my e-mail history with them, one states that it is closed? Really? No one got back to me and I still don't have my stuff OUTRAGE!

# Subject sorted by last post date descending Last Post Last Post By Status New Msgs
1325628 Request for order information 3/23/17 3:16 PM Me Open None
1322184 Request for order information 3/20/17 7:03 PM Me Open None
1316698 My missing order 3/15/17 8:27 PM Me Open None
1294024 My order 3/3/17 9:53 AM Me Closed None
DrafterX
9 years ago
Dave's not here man. .. 😟
defk3000
9 years ago
Everything is fine. Cigarbid can do no evil. The issue was fixed a whole week before it even stated asp anyone complaining about missing merchandise they paid for yet have not received in a month is a liar. [sarcasm] [sarcasm]

My oldest order hasn't been shipped and going on 2 months old now. WTF!
JadeRose
9 years ago
Sounds to me that they are basically stealing money at this point. Call the Bethlehem Police.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
RLBaldwin
9 years ago
I am completely disgusted with cigarbid.com
JGKAMIN
9 years ago
Maybe all of the orders got confused in that humongous warehouse they share with that 'rival' company. Surprised this doesn't happen more often.
edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Still no word on my order....

OUTRAGE!!
edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Still get daily email specials though. 😰
Palama
9 years ago
Ed must be l-o-w? 🤔
linvilleg
9 years ago
I have started using cigar auctioneer because not only can they not figure out how to get you your order the auctions suck now.
elRopo
9 years ago

I have started using cigar auctioneer because not only can they not figure out how to get you your order the auctions suck now.

linvilleg wrote:


Finally!.....a glimmer of hope...o:)
tailgater
9 years ago

I have started using cigar auctioneer because not only can they not figure out how to get you your order the auctions suck now.

linvilleg wrote:



I can't wait for the day that I have enough free time to visit sites I don't like and make posts on their forum.
Fun times.


tailgater
9 years ago
Ed,
You should have had me order it for you.

Mine get delivered early.



edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
NOT low Mr. Palama!!!
The order was for merchandise and stuff.
edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Still nothing...
cameroon
9 years ago
Top, for effect
frankj1
9 years ago
top, cuz I never did it before
edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Another e-mail sent today.
Users browsing this topic