octavup
9 years ago
Just received my CI order that was placed a month ago. The return address is 1911 Spillman Dr, Bethlehem, PA as before. However, the sender is listed as Meier and Dutch. Who's Meier and Dutch and what did they do with Cigars International?
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
SteveS
9 years ago
The name of CIs commercial division ... someone just used the incorrect label ...
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Wait, CI, Cbid, some other companies and Meier and Dutch are all the same company/share a warehouse and purchasing?

Next thing you'll tell me is I don't get a Double Platinum membership for ordering (and even smoking) some of those cigarillos.
octavup
9 years ago

The name of CIs commercial division ... someone just used the incorrect label ...

SteveS wrote:



Let's see. After over a month of delays and missed shipments, long waits on hold with customer service assuming you can even get through, and now incorrect address labels. I guess their problems are now behind them. Way to go CI, Cbid, Meier and Dutch, or whatever.
Salmoneye
9 years ago

Let's see. After over a month of delays and missed shipments, long waits on hold with customer service assuming you can even get through, and now incorrect address labels. I guess their problems are now behind them. Way to go CI, Cbid, Meier and Dutch, or whatever.

octavup wrote:



You forgot to bash Cigars.com and PipesAndCigars.com...

RMAN4443
9 years ago

Let's see. After over a month of delays and missed shipments, long waits on hold with customer service assuming you can even get through, and now incorrect address labels. I guess their problems are now behind them. Way to go CI, Cbid, Meier and Dutch, or whatever.

octavup wrote:



Psssssssssssst........I just heard cigars are bad for you.........this whole thing is a covert Govt. operation to promote better health....... just ask Mr. Jones, he knows all the details 😶
wulfman
9 years ago

Wait, CI, Cbid, some other companies and Meier and Dutch are all the same company/share a warehouse and purchasing?

Next thing you'll tell me is I don't get a Double Platinum membership for ordering (and even smoking) some of those cigarillos.

Bur wrote:



lol, oh snap, dub plat cigarillos. Dutch master and white owl always tend to remind me of play dough or silly putty smell
DouxBoy76
5 years ago
The customer service for this company is non-existent. I won a bid back in 10/20/2020 and still have not received it. I have called numerous times and no one answers! Sent numerous customer service emails, no response! Yet, they were quick to charge my card! This company is a joke and I would rather spend more money knowing that I am actually going to receive the product. It disgusts me that companies like this stay in business while I see little mom and pop shops shutting down due to the pandemic.
ZRX1200
5 years ago
Well pulling a 3 year old thread is a bold move Cotton....

It disgusts me that someone as stupid as you is allowed to use the internet.

[email protected]

Consider yourself “gree lit”.
Palama
5 years ago

The customer service for this company is non-existent. I won a bid back in 10/20/2020 and still have not received it. I have called numerous times and no one answers! Sent numerous customer service emails, no response! Yet, they were quick to charge my card! This company is a joke and I would rather spend more money knowing that I am actually going to receive the product. It disgusts me that companies like this stay in business while I see little mom and pop shops shutting down due to the pandemic.

DouxBoy76 wrote:



I’m sure you noticed the plethora of other threads bemoaning the lack of CS, right? 🤔
Cheno
5 years ago

I’m sure you noticed the plethora of other threads bemoaning the lack of CS, right? 🤔

Palama wrote:




You really think someone is gonna take the time and research? If they did they would know to contact Celtic bomber for any help and he will fix the issues, but no they don't even take the time.
Users browsing this topic