Local4Smokers
9 years ago
I won several lots on March 16, 2017. I haven't received any items as of yet. However I won 3 lots on March 21, 2017, and I already got the items. I sent an email, no reply, and the customer service has not picked up each of the 7 times I called. This is a first for me. I won several lots in the past, with me receiving them within 2-3 days. Is there anyway I can get a reply from someone???
dstieger
dstieger
9 years ago
Oh....snap....I guess you did
Local4Smokers
9 years ago
So just wait it out????
Local4Smokers
9 years ago
What are you a comedian???
teedubbya
9 years ago
No he lives in the USA you hoser.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

What are you a comedian???

Local4Smokers wrote:


Yes..........yes he is.
Cbid, the mothership and little sister are having issues related to a system upgrade that went sideways, over a month ago.
Read a few other threads, and you'll get the idea.
You will get your cigars........eventually.
teedubbya
9 years ago
We are not customer service, we are customers. And if you take 2 seconds to search or look at the forum you'll see we have no info nor is this the vehicle to get them. You'll also see we are sympathetic to your situation.

dstieger
9 years ago

What are you a comedian???

Local4Smokers wrote:


Nope. Motivational speaker and life coach.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Down by the river?
victor809
9 years ago
He is wrong again. We are not sympathetic.
dstieger
9 years ago
This much madness Is too much sorrow
victor809
9 years ago
...but we do strive to point everyone in the right direction.

The cbid forum monitor here is ThunderGerbil (named for his mighty ban hammer). PM him your order number, address and the Credit card the order was placed on and he'll look it up for you.
dstieger
9 years ago
Gerbs gots mad skills...he already knows that chit
teedubbya
9 years ago
That's what Richard Gere said.
gummy jones
9 years ago

I won several lots on March 16, 2017. I haven't received any items as of yet. However I won 3 lots on March 21, 2017, and I already got the items. I sent an email, no reply, and the customer service has not picked up each of the 7 times I called. This is a first for me. I won several lots in the past, with me receiving them within 2-3 days. Is there anyway I can get a reply from someone???

Local4Smokers wrote:



thanks obama 🤦
elRopo
9 years ago
You should forget those "old" cigars and just order "new" ones.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

We are not customer service, we are customers. ...

teedubbya wrote:




I believe you win the Internet for today!

=d> =d> =d>
frankj1
9 years ago

...but we do strive to point everyone in the right direction.

The cbid forum monitor here is ThunderGerbil (named for his mighty ban hammer). PM him your order number, address and the Credit card the order was placed on and he'll look it up for you.

victor809 wrote:


AND social security number!
no one cares about the soc sec # anymore.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Hey, I think that's the order number on a package I got by surprise today- let me check and I'll get back to you.
Users browsing this topic