Lift Guy
9 years ago

I have tried for 3 days straight to talk to customer service and have emailed 3 times in 2 days. I have been put on "hold waiting for the next available person" for over 30 minutes and no reply to my emails.

Has anyone else had problems with getting through to customer service?

I am trying to correct an order.
Thanks
DrafterX
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago
Did you search or even look at this forum to see if anyone else has this problem?
Local4Smokers
9 years ago
Same here. It seems like it's a general problem.
Jay'D
9 years ago
I'm getting the same issues, they need to shut down the site if they know its not working properly. Over a week now I can't get my won bids shipped. I hope they have a damn good reason for this lack of communication.[ram27bat] [ram27bat]
DrafterX
9 years ago
prolly putting cigars in boxes and stuff... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Actually if you look before you leap the answer is out there
Matteye2112
9 years ago
My order was placed on March 3rd and it still has not been processed. Starting to lose faith.....
teedubbya
9 years ago
Jesus still loves you
dstieger
9 years ago
George Michael is rolling over in his grave
elRopo
9 years ago

Same here. It seems like it's a general problem.

Local4Smokers wrote:


I don't think the General is responsible.
jespear
9 years ago

I have tried for 3 days straight to talk to customer service and have emailed 3 times in 2 days. I have been put on "hold waiting for the next available person" for over 30 minutes and no reply to my emails.

Has anyone else had problems with getting through to customer service?

I am trying to correct an order.
Thanks

Lift Guy wrote:



:-k Jeez . . . I'm not sure.
Let me browse thru the "topics" to see if I can find anything out about this. 🤦
itsawaldo
9 years ago
😱

prolly putting cigars in boxes and stuff... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



99cobra2881
9 years ago

I don't think the General is responsible.

elRopo wrote:



I got my quote online so I could save some time.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

George Michael is rolling over in his grave

dstieger wrote:




George Michael knew what it was like to smoke a white owl.

[hug]
RMAN4443
9 years ago

George Michael knew what it was like to smoke a pole in the mens room.

[hug]

Stinkdyr wrote:



Fixed it :-"
tonygraz
9 years ago
I think CBID is doing it on purpose to drive the forum regulars nuts by noops.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
PRAYERS SENT
Users browsing this topic