mazzio99
9 years ago
Still haven't got my orders from beginning of March and late Feb. Tried calling the 1 800 # and keep getting a busy tone. Anyone getting through?
dstieger
9 years ago
Yep. Just gotta

Made the scene
Week to week
Day to day
Hour to hour
The gate is straight
Deep and wide
ZRX1200
9 years ago
SteveS
9 years ago
I've done what I can to help out with this situation by not placing any orders and thereby not placing additional strain on the system ...
delta1
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I've done what I can to help out with this situation by not placing any orders and thereby not placing additional strain on the system ...

SteveS wrote:


Ditto 🇨🇮 Ditto 🇨🇮
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
😣 😣
tailgater
9 years ago
Mustard.

Mustard on orders.

Spicy.

elRopo
9 years ago
I reckon I'll have me some o th big'uns ... Uh mmm
Users browsing this topic