Honeyluv52
9 years ago
called them 3X and my husbands has too.
my order has been processing since 3-17-17. They don't answer emails either.
Customer service rating 0. Trying to talk to them takes over 2hrs and still no one answer.
cant understand why they chose not to take care of this unless they dont have the cigars
that i bid on.


dstieger
9 years ago
prayers sent
cameroon
9 years ago
I haven't had any problems. Must just be you.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I think everything is solved given the silence on the issue
gummy jones
9 years ago

called them 3X and my husbands has too.
my order has been processing since 3-17-17. They don't answer emails either.
Customer service rating 0. Trying to talk to them takes over 2hrs and still no one answer.
cant understand why they chose not to take care of this unless they dont have the cigars
that i bid on.


Honeyluv52 wrote:



exactly how many husbands are we talking about here?
one more may do the trick?
hollywood co
9 years ago
How about orders from March 6th still processing so they say... one order they charged me for and still haven't received it. Just this week alone I've recorded 7 hours of hold time with two cell phones calling and not to mention I'm on hold now. I've sent numerous emails and no reply. Terrible service for the first time since I started with them since 2011
elRopo
9 years ago
They're out of cigars!!!
dstieger
9 years ago
first the faked moon landing, then fake political news......now cbid has fake cigars!


damned elitist satanic cabals
victor809
9 years ago
This is prolly a fake forum.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

first the faked moon landing, then fake political news......now cbid has fake cigars!


damned elitist satanic cabals

dstieger wrote:


The moon landing was fake???????????/ Is nothing sacred anymore?](*,)
gummy jones
9 years ago
OUR PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!?!?!?!
tailgater
9 years ago
At least we know that female orgasms aren't fake.

JadeRose
9 years ago
Does this mean they are caught up with February? Whoo hoo! Progress!!
RMAN4443
9 years ago

At least we know that female orgasms aren't fake.

tailgater wrote:


I never thought they were.........Fake Orgasms.........is nothing sacred anymore???????????
DrafterX
9 years ago

This is prolly a fake forum.

victor809 wrote:





Did you ask Ram..?? 😕
RMAN4443
9 years ago

At least we know that female orgasms aren't fake.

tailgater wrote:


I tried to fake an orgasm once...........didn't work




My fake orgasm face.................... [argh]
Users browsing this topic