mkurt
  • mkurt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
If you are annoyed with recent complaints...ignore this, especially all the big headed sarcastic "vets"
around here.

I've been an on and off customer for many years. Never had any issues. Always great service.

I won some bids that were supposed to process and ship on March 9. After not getting any confirmation that this was done, i requested cbid to cancel the bids and not charge my card. I informed them that I understood they were having problems and that I would be back as a customer when they got things under control.

Never heard back.

Today, 20 days later they charged my card for the order...WTF? 😣

If they do not cancel the order and refund my card, they will lose a customer and I will never recommend this site to anyone.

CAPISCE? 😳


RMAN4443
9 years ago

If you are annoyed with recent complaints...ignore this, especially all the big headed sarcastic "vets"
around here.

I've been an on and off customer for many years. Never had any issues. Always great service.

I won some bids that were supposed to process and ship on March 9. After not getting any confirmation that this was done, i requested cbid to cancel the bids and not charge my card. I informed them that I understood they were having problems and that I would be back as a customer when they got things under control.

Never heard back.

Today, 20 days later they charged my card for the order...WTF? 😣

If they do not cancel the order and refund my card, they will lose a customer and I will never recommend this site to anyone.

CAPISCE? 😳


mkurt wrote:



Is that a Chevy CAPISCE???? I used to have an Impala
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
BANZAI !!!

Tora
Tora
Tora
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
BANZAI !!!

Tora
Tora
Tora
MACS
9 years ago
Read the fine print. You bid. You won. All bids are final.
mkurt
  • mkurt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
ok. it was supposed to be processed 3/9...i have Thursday set as my ship date.

they broke that agreement.

i sent numerous requests.

the least they could have done is contact me so that we could work something out.

to IGNORE my requests (a longtime, LOYAL customer since 2005) is not right. and to randomly process it willy-nilly is absurd.

OKAY?

how bout that fine-ass print...knee...grow...la la la. nothing to see here, move on kraken macs.


frankj1
9 years ago
and this thread will not cancel your order...but it also will not be ignored despite your explicit instructions.

Is this the new 500?
mkurt
  • mkurt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago

ok. it was supposed to be processed 3/9...i have Thursday set as my ship date.

they broke that agreement.

i sent numerous requests.

the least they could have done is contact me so that we could work something out.

to IGNORE my requests (a longtime, LOYAL customer since 2005) is not right. and to randomly process it willy-nilly is absurd.

OKAY?

how bout that fine-ass print...knee...grow...la la la. nothing to see here, move on kraken macs.


mkurt wrote:


hey, you know you're right, we all know you're right. But we are all hanging on the forums for fun, they handle biz elsewhere.

While you're waiting for this to be reconciled, use us for what we offer...not to be confused with customer service.

Check out some threads, might find some amusement while you're on hold. And have a smoke, it's very relaxing.
frankj1
9 years ago

NEIN!!!!!!!

mkurt wrote:


wrong. that was eight.
mkurt
  • mkurt
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
yes yes, i know...it is improper to vent in public...

i must be getting infected with this millennial disease....GET IT OFF OF ME!!!!!
MACS
9 years ago
You must have missed all the other threads complaining about issues since they did an IT "update" or whatever they call that fiasco.

CBid (the company) effed up ROYALLY. We know. They know. You know.

Lots have complained. They're apparently still behind on stuff. With bid prices real high, lately... I don't think it is hurting the bottom line.

frankj1
9 years ago

yes yes, i know...it is improper to vent in public...

i must be getting infected with this millennial disease....GET IT OFF OF ME!!!!!

mkurt wrote:


there ya go!
Jump in and relieve your stress...

btw, we sometimes doze, but we never close.
teedubbya
9 years ago

If you are annoyed with recent complaints...ignore this, especially all the big headed sarcastic "vets"
around here.

I've been an on and off customer for many years. Never had any issues. Always great service.

I won some bids that were supposed to process and ship on March 9. After not getting any confirmation that this was done, i requested cbid to cancel the bids and not charge my card. I informed them that I understood they were having problems and that I would be back as a customer when they got things under control.

Never heard back.

Today, 20 days later they charged my card for the order...WTF? 😣

If they do not cancel the order and refund my card, they will lose a customer and I will never recommend this site to anyone.

CAPISCE? 😳


mkurt wrote:




Your apology is accepted
gummy jones
9 years ago
jjanecka
9 years ago

NEIN!!!!!!!

mkurt wrote:



Typical of Nazis to go lording themself over the Jewish guy. Show a little more respect... 🤐
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

If you are annoyed with recent complaints...ignore this, especially all the big headed sarcastic "vets"
around here.

I've been an on and off customer for many years. Never had any issues. Always great service.

I won some bids that were supposed to process and ship on March 9. After not getting any confirmation that this was done, i requested cbid to cancel the bids and not charge my card. I informed them that I understood they were having problems and that I would be back as a customer when they got things under control.

Never heard back.

Today, 20 days later they charged my card for the order...WTF? 😣

If they do not cancel the order and refund my card, they will lose a customer and I will never recommend this site to anyone.

CAPISCE? 😳


mkurt wrote:




They takes your monies; they sometimes sendz you ceegarz.
It really is a simple game.
Here is a hint............I don't hear any Platinum Members complaining on this forum.

🌫
frankj1
9 years ago

Typical of Nazis to go lording themself over the Jewish guy. Show a little more respect... [-(

jjanecka wrote:


oh, i don't mind. but the tattoo is another story.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
My order came today....
Missing about 3? Items....
My last order came about 3-4 weeks ago...
Missing one item....

PROLLY sabotaged by A C-Bid warehouse
SSG collusionist ....on the SSG CASH ENVELOPE
PAY SYSTEM....


I THINK I will contact customer service by snail mail AKA USPS and send them pictures of the box?
With stuff missing?

I don't think electronic complaints are getting answered....

No big deal,
Cigarbid allways makes it
RIIIIGGGHHHTTTT!!

Cigarbid is the BEST !!!

Mr. Jones

Or I'll have
AGENT 55 :"dubnic" send in his BIG BERTHA
COMPUTER RECORDS of my orders...

cameroon
9 years ago
Is your name "mkurt" or "butthurt"?
Users browsing this topic