DrafterX
9 years ago
http://www.odmp.org/officer/23210-police-officer-justin-terney 

[-o< 🙏




Funeral is today.. he's gonna be buried right across the highway from me... we're expecting about 1500 police cars to line the highway between home and Canadian where he's from... I'm heading home early this afternoon to watch... gonna be sad.. 😞
TMCTLT
9 years ago


RIP Officer Terney
Speyside
9 years ago
May he rest in peace.
DrafterX
9 years ago
50 minutes of emergency vehicles came by... I didn't think to try and count...at least a thousand I bet...prolly many more.... mad me sad... 😞
xibbumbero
9 years ago
RIP Officer Terney. I left a reflection. X
frankj1
9 years ago

50 minutes of emergency vehicles came by... I didn't think to try and count...at least a thousand I bet...prolly many more.... mad me sad... 😞

DrafterX wrote:


so sad, so amazing
DrafterX
9 years ago
It was sobering for sure. .. about 300 police cars led the precession... about 100 more followed then about 200 bikers... then another half hour of cop cars and fire trucks. .. it was impressive... I shed a tear or two.. 😞
frankj1
9 years ago
you're a good human, William.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Thanks Frank.. don't tell anyone.. 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
I forgot to mention all the motorcycle cops.. they surrounded the funeral hearse and about a dozen deep...😟
elRopo
9 years ago
A great tribute.
He died far too young.
RIP
DrafterX
9 years ago
Yes he did. . I never met him but a couple of the neighborhood kids went to school with him and stayed in touch. .. it was hard to see their pain. .. 😟
Users browsing this topic