TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Anyone living down there that has a line on a bottle or two? Seems the release was pretty quiet and ONLY sold in KY and Only @ LiquorBarn!! 😣

I'll drive down to pick up....we can have a cigar....I'll bring em!!!

Paul
frankj1
9 years ago
it's GOTTA be good.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Kentucky Derby May 6th... 🤔 🤔
Mattie B
9 years ago
I rep that in the Sip. Let me see if we can get some.
Mattie B
9 years ago
No dice. We can't get any in the Sip.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

it's GOTTA be good.

frankj1 wrote:





The reviews on this barrel were enticing.....🌫



Mattie, thanks for the thought...unfortunately it was a single store (Liquor Barn ).....and done rather quietly @ that.

The Bastids!!!!!
Users browsing this topic