teedubbya
9 years ago
For the first time in a long long time. Anything I post from here on out is not my fault
teedubbya
9 years ago
And macs is still dreamy.
tripleguy
9 years ago

For the first time in a long long time. Anything I post from here on out is not my fault

teedubbya wrote:



BFD. I'm sober. First time in a long time. If none of my previous 12 posts in 6 years make any sense, that's why. Or maybe that's why this one doesn't. Anyway, hard for me to feel sorry for anyone who hasn't been drunk in a long time. as Robert Plant once said, "mmmmmmm, nobody's fault but mine."
corey sellers
9 years ago
What is macs wearing while he is so dreamy and is under the pale moonlight down by the river while you are looking for candy
deadeyedick
9 years ago

For the first time in a long long time. Anything I post from here on out is not my fault

teedubbya wrote:



Finally you are making sense. Now go bid on those Bad Frogs you want.
frankj1
9 years ago
it's important to know...whose fault is it?
danmdevries
9 years ago
Same here. We killed a 12 pack of Yuengling through the day. Then a few margaritas and tequila shots. Now on water to settle down for bed. Gonna head out for a walk around the resort with an Añejo once my parents are back since kid's sleeping. I'm gonna regret this tomorrow
corey sellers
9 years ago
But it will be one to remember
tonygraz
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic