8trackdisco
9 years ago
Have you noticed a pattern in correlation between certain first names and them being jerks?

I feel like I'm starting to crack the code.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Some call them, Tim... 😟
gummy jones
9 years ago
What part of Cameroon is the first name
8trackdisco
9 years ago
I notice there aren't many Richard's any more, but still plenty of discs.
frankj1
9 years ago
well, to be perfectly frank...
jjanecka
9 years ago
I've never met anyone named Nick, Jay, or Doug that wasn't a complete and utter sack of ****.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Oh yeah and I've only met one guy named patrick that was reasonable.
victor809
9 years ago
Russ is always an ass....
elRopo
9 years ago
Chaney is a d!ck and so was Nixon.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Yeah, Russ or Russell are definitely ass names but Rusty will usually treat you right.

Victor has always been one of those names where you know you're in for a real treat, Duke as well.
tailgater
9 years ago
You can call me ray, or you can call me jay...

gummy jones
9 years ago
just don't call me late for dinner
deadeyedick
9 years ago

You can call me ray, or you can call me jay...

tailgater wrote:



But you dasan't has ta call me Jhonson!
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I've found that anyone with numbers in their name is usually a jerk.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

I've found that anyone with numbers in their name is usually a jerk.

ZRX1200 wrote:



And anyone that lacks a vowel. If your name has numbers and no vowels, you're just a major dk.
cameroon
9 years ago

What part of Cameroon is the first name

gummy jones wrote:



Awww. Be still my beating heart.
MissAshlie
9 years ago
Every Jack I have ever known has been a jerk. Also you can add Chas, Aaron, Kyle, Chandler and Billy....wait, maybe I am just listing ex-bf's. Oh well.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Every Jack I have ever known has been a jerk. Also you can add Chas, Aaron, Kyle, Chandler and Billy....wait, maybe I am just listing ex-bf's. Oh well.

MissAshlie wrote:



Ya, they're all a$$holes...

Hey baby, how about you... do you like camping?
MissAshlie
9 years ago

Ya, they're all a$$holes...

Hey baby, how about you... do you like camping?

bgz wrote:



Baby? Excuse me? I'm not your baby.

Why do people keep asking about camping? BTW, love camping.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic