Mrs_Hank_the_tank
9 years ago
So lately my husband hasn't been quite himself. I attributed most of it to stress. He's usually kind, attentive, and confident in himself. He's a strong, powerful man, and a sentient lover. When he makes love, he has a way of making a girl feel like a princess and a whore, all at the same time. It's intoxicating. But lately he's been distant, almost detached.

Well last night we were halfway through a second hour of marathon love making when ol' hung-hank said he needed a break. Uncharacteristic of him, no doubt, but I acquiesced, as I was in need of some icing down myself.

A few minutes passed, and as I lay there anticipating the coming bliss, I heard what sounded like a bic lighter being sparked. Not long after that I heard some muffled coughing and caught a whiff of what smelled like a dead skunk.

It might have been the marathon love making that killed him, it might have been the marijuana cigarette, it might have been the frying pan to the back of the head. I don't know, I'm not a doctor. What I do know is that before he started hanging out here, he was a good man, and you all made him into a monster!

His blood is on the hands of the people of this forum. Well, not his literal blood; that's on the frying pan. But his figurative blood is dripping from the hands of the people here!
bassman45
9 years ago
Prayers sent!
Quilp
9 years ago
dstieger
9 years ago
No doubt he's in a far better place now
dstieger
9 years ago
Mrs HtT,
If no body else has claimed his bass fishing gear, I get dibs
crgcpro
9 years ago
Not exactly Magwichesque but I guess it will do for a slow Monday!
NWStogie
9 years ago
Sentient lover. Hmm... Never saw those two words together before.
victor809
9 years ago
I'm assuming a non-sentient liver is a vibrator?
victor809
9 years ago
Liver = lover... f'ing keyboard
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Mrs Hank, with all due respect... Tits or GTFO.

Oh, wrong forum... I mean, my condolences, Hank was a good non-sentient man.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

So lately my husband hasn't been quite himself. I attributed most of it to stress. He's usually kind, attentive, and confident in himself. He's a strong, powerful man, and a sentient lover. When he makes love, he has a way of making a girl feel like a princess and a whore, all at the same time. It's intoxicating. But lately he's been distant, almost detached.

Well last night we were halfway through a second hour of marathon love making when ol' hung-hank said he needed a break. Uncharacteristic of him, no doubt, but I acquiesced, as I was in need of some icing down myself.

A few minutes passed, and as I lay there anticipating the coming bliss, I heard what sounded like a bic lighter being sparked. Not long after that I heard some muffled coughing and caught a whiff of what smelled like a dead skunk.

It might have been the marathon love making that killed him, it might have been the marijuana cigarette, it might have been the frying pan to the back of the head. I don't know, I'm not a doctor. What I do know is that before he started hanging out here, he was a good man, and you all made him into a monster!

His blood is on the hands of the people of this forum. Well, not his literal blood; that's on the frying pan. But his figurative blood is dripping from the hands of the people here!

Mrs_Hank_the_tank wrote:



Was he smoking his Mom's thong? 🤦
gummy jones
9 years ago
mrs hank make sure you cast your vote on the other thread
if you vote for him to come back (to life) he will reportedly send you an elitist fiver and a thong or something
RMAN4443
9 years ago
Incontinent lover????........that will put a damper on "things"
jjanecka
9 years ago
Damn that's bad... poor hank. Prayers Sent.
Speyside
9 years ago
If this is a joke it is a poor one. If this is true it is very sad.
RMAN4443
9 years ago
^^^^ Agreed # 15, and I would hope to believe it's just an attempt at humor gone awry. If it is true, my condolences, and my apologies for my insensitive comments. I really never thought it could be true until you pointed out the possibility.


If it is true, will Hank be cremated in a thong?
dstieger
9 years ago

If this is a joke it is a poor one. If this is true it is very sad.

Speyside wrote:



What? What's sad about it?

I'm with pro....not Magwitch, but decent enough for a Monday
victor809
9 years ago
Tank would want to be cremated how he lived.... in a thong...
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

Liver = lover... f'ing keyboard

victor809 wrote:


I wish I had a Padron for every punch line you fuqed up.
victor809
9 years ago
... you're right. Google's keyboard has screwed me so many times recently....
Users browsing this topic