Abrignac
9 years ago
Count me in the IDGAF column. Never really understood the need for attention.
victor809
9 years ago
Without a poll this thread is useless.
jjanecka
9 years ago

Without a poll this thread is useless.

victor809 wrote:



I agree, we need to know on who cares and who doesn't.
gummy jones
9 years ago
jjanecka wants more pole
jjanecka
9 years ago

jjanecka wants more pole

gummy jones wrote:



It will help round out Vic's dong pic collection
victor809
9 years ago
Maybe a "WGAF" and a "WGAS" option? And an "I couldn't care less" option....

Prolly need a "mmm cheese" option for tail too...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Put me down for a WGAF, F has more emphasis than S and sounds more authoritative.
jjanecka
9 years ago
I prefer IDGAF
Speyside
9 years ago
I could care less.
mikey1597
9 years ago
What is Hamk?
victor809
9 years ago
Hank's straight brother...
Speyside
9 years ago
gummy jones
9 years ago

What is Hamk?

mikey1597 wrote:



it has something to do with thongs I think
SteveS
9 years ago

I could care less.

Speyside wrote:



I, on the other hand, couldn't care less ... but, I do endorse the poll suggestion and would've voted WGAF
namadio
9 years ago

I, on the other hand, couldn't care less ... but, I do endorse the poll suggestion and would've voted WGAF

SteveS wrote:



Pet Peeves! If you could care less, then well... you could care... less.........
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I could care less whether someone couldn't care less than the other because I simply couldn't care less.
victor809
9 years ago
Rip hank... killed by macs
tamapatom
9 years ago
How many has he killed before? Something needs to be done. Next time he might kill someone we care about.
frankj1
9 years ago

jjanecka wants more pole

gummy jones wrote:


well, he is Polish...connect the dots.
qmech
9 years ago
Bring back Hank!!
Q
Users browsing this topic