Poll Question: What say you?
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
You asked for it.
victor809
9 years ago
Much bwtter.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
You're welcome liver.
victor809
9 years ago
I hate this goddamn keyboard.
KingoftheCove
9 years ago

You're welcome liver.

ZRX1200 wrote:


hahahahaha.....!!!!!
I'll take a PAM for that one.................Lictor
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
poor drafter...
victor809
9 years ago
How about one more Victor sinclair...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Leave it to big Z to solve all the hard problems.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Hey, Drafter is doing all the hard work here not me.
victor809
9 years ago
Wow... he sure is...
Speyside
9 years ago
Left thread without posting.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
But you voted.....
dharbolt
9 years ago

Leave it to big Z to solve all the hard problems.

bgz wrote:



Ya he's good at the hard problems
Speyside
9 years ago
JadeRose
9 years ago
Can you post a selfie with Drafter giving you a hummer while you rest some cheese on the top of his head? I vote for that.



JadeRose
9 years ago
and also...the ****** pics are on their way!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Hey, Drafter is doing all the hard work here not me.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Can't argue with that, he is winning.
elRopo
9 years ago
Need to add:
"I like turtles"
Speyside
9 years ago
gummy jones
9 years ago
I was really annoyed by the tone of this poll
then I realized I was too hasty in my assessment
cheese it is
Users browsing this topic